Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

5 Best Free Stock Photo Image To Use - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Best Free Stock Photo Image To Use (611 Views)

Free Stock Pictures And Icons For Graphic Designer / 2,000 4K Royalty-free Stock Videos / Urgent:: I Need Someone To Change An Image To A 3d Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Free Stock Photo Image To Use by Theshoppers: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Whether you run a blog or social media page for your business, photography should be a crucial part of your design. Fortunately, there has been a growing number of websites that offer beautiful stock photography for free. Most of the photographs on these websites can be copied, modified, and distributed even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
1. Negative Space
2. Pexels

Read more -- https://connectnigeria.com/articles/2020/11/5-best-free-stock-photo-images-to-use-in-2020/
Re: 5 Best Free Stock Photo Image To Use by Veriton(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well, I have been using stock photos from pexels and unsplash out of this list, as the others are not that great actually. It is just like any other free service, it might not be bad, however it is not good enough. I mean, these platforms are not bad, however the ones that you have to pay for, are waaaay better. Actually, besides the websites from this list, I am using another free platform for stock photos. It is https://sgxp.com/ and trust me, that is the only website with free stock photos that I can really call amazing. The variety of photos that they have, is insane.
Re: 5 Best Free Stock Photo Image To Use by Denis08: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thank you for the recommendation. I am a beginner in graphic design and photoshop. I learned these skills to earn money on freelance websites. And when I got my first order I understood that there are big troubles to find good stock photos. I found a few of them, but for a pity, I had to take some photos by myself( Anyway some stock photo websites are really useful.

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Video Creator / How Do I Start A Graphic Design With My Phone / How To Change Your Dress Any Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.