Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Have A Pure Love For Grand P, I Never Ate His Money – Eudoxie Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Pure Love For Grand P, I Never Ate His Money – Eudoxie Says (1102 Views)

Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao / Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Pure Love For Grand P, I Never Ate His Money – Eudoxie Says by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
A famous Guinean singer, Grand P, who is actually known as Moussa Sandiana Kaba. He is also an actor and a social media celebrity outside of singing. Grand P lives a prolific life and a deficiency in development, even though he was born with progeria. The famous singer from Guinea is linked to a Eudoxie Yao more large model he calls his queen.
Eudoxie Yao is a model of Ivory, a musician and influencer of social media. Because of her lovely looks and natural curves, she attracted a lot of fans. On Instagram and Facebook the Ivorian model already has more than 1 million followers.
Eudoxie Yao, the famous ivory model, posted on Facebook, saying, "she and Grand P was never about money, that she never ate his money, it's just pure love"
Many have always doubted her love for Grand P. Most say she's with him because of the money she proved wrong

Re: I Have A Pure Love For Grand P, I Never Ate His Money – Eudoxie Says by Freestainworld(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Monkey no fine but em mama like am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Pure Love For Grand P, I Never Ate His Money – Eudoxie Says by Organsmuggler(f): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
love my foot!

Re: I Have A Pure Love For Grand P, I Never Ate His Money – Eudoxie Says by Taiwoa990: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wawoo

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Caught With Lady In Dubai Erica Angry Speaks(video) / D'orah Ushering Agency / Erica Disgrace Dbanj & Kiddwaya Billionaire Friend Inside Abuja Club (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.