Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Social Media Model Hit Instagram Hard With Her Huge Tits. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Media Model Hit Instagram Hard With Her Huge Tits. (1273 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Model Hit Instagram Hard With Her Huge Tits. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ada_la_pinky who she’s known and famous with her very big Melons which triggers her followers to comment and like her post any time she post pictures,

Social media comedian, Ada Ebere, aka Ada la Pinky, who is known for always flaunting her boobs online, has said that though some people think she had breast enlargement surgery, her big boobs are natural Ada Ebere says.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Ada Ebere said, “People believe that my boobs are too big to be real but they are 100 per cent natural. I have never done any surgery to make my boobs bigger. I used to be skinny a few years back until I began to gain weight. As I grew bigger, my also boobs grew. If one gains weight, every part of one’s body would become bigger.”

The melon is so huge that u cannot look away.

She caption “Boobs or ass , what’s your favorite”

See her images below:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/11/24/ada-la-pinky-display-her-huge-melons/

Re: Social Media Model Hit Instagram Hard With Her Huge Tits. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
i heard "Big Breasts" is associated with having Severe Back Pains for the Females ... Could this be true?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 1st Nigerian Man That Tattoed Bobrisky Head On His Back, Bobrisky React / The Way Some Married Women Cheat On Their Husbands In Lekki Is Alarming - Sandra / 'we Are Not Officially Divorced' - Blossom Chukwujekwu's Ex-wife Maureen Esisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.