Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK (34469 Views)

Addressing The Myth That The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace Or Travel / Matawalle's $2m Bribe Allegation: We Do Not Trade Words With Suspects - EFCC / UK Parliament. Those Who Murdered Nigerians Should Not Benefit From Trade&travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by tollyboy5(m): 5:08am On Nov 25, 2020
T
helinues:
For more jokes....
Oju e loma she . undecided alabosi
Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by IAMPEDRO: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2020
I have never traveled out of this country, I only traveled out until I was over fifty so I won't bother if I live all my live in my beautiful continent.

who else remembered this words?

mature man with no wisdom, you're only having bad histories, bad foundation because the unborn from you will suffer your mess.
Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by sakssey23: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2020
doctokwus:
That's good if the government carries out the UK assembly motion.
Targetted sanctions at murderous members of the government and their families not only serves the purpose of punishment but spares the innocent general population the suffering that comes with countrywide economic sanctions.
My only grouse is that this kind of sanction has more teeth if it's championed by the U.S,because of the kinds of influence and muscle it will exert on other western and even non western countries.

Reason why I somehow wanted Trump to win.
Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by wellmax(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
lastmessenger:
those who lasted during the endsars protest are criminal and are gradually being arrested by the security agencies.
The world know the army opened fire on its citizens and so many was shot dead.
The UK gave you the name Nigeria. So I believe they are a state holder in the Nigeria project.

The world knows yet they cannot mention ONE name or show us any family member. I refuse to be deceived
Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by wellmax(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
hohafrank:
That was the aftermath and the spilled over of havoc done by the thugs the Government used to disrupt the peaceful protest.Those are the agents of the evil Government.The Government should be held responsible.

Really? Okay. No point arguing with you.
I refuse to be gullible
Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by wellmax(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Toktee:
[s]Your brain need surgical operation, do I talk to you?

Speak English,why Yoruba?

Olofofo. [/s]grin grin grin
You are a kid, not worth my mine
Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by wellmax(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

UK might be heaven, and the Brits might be gods!
They created Nigeria out of thin air,
The country they created formed an army that kills anyone that threatens this British creation!
Now even the British are saying 'hey don't be too violent in keeping our creation"
That is legendary!
gibberish actually
Re: Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK by ericmor: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
LagosAirport:
Good one it's obvious to all that they are responsible for the Artificial hike in food prices.
Imagine tomato of 50 naira now selling for 120naira.

These people are hell bent on impoverishing we the Masses.

The western are not dumb, they know everything going on in Nigeria but they can't come and fight for us only if we are ready to fight ourselves and we have tried by the EndSars peaceful protest but the government think they are smart. I know they are more crazy than the mases tho and evil minded which is why it will be very difficult for us to push them out of that position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 4 Nigerian Presidents Who Changed Nigeria By Postingday.com / Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.