Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Moment Nigerian Lady Buys Bag Of Rice For N300 From Shoppers Warehouse [photos] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moment Nigerian Lady Buys Bag Of Rice For N300 From Shoppers Warehouse [photos] (400 Views)

Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Nigerian Lady Buys Bag Of Rice For N300 From Shoppers Warehouse [photos] by newsmag: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Shoppers Warehouse is an e-commerce company based in Africa, it also has a multi-level marketing embedded in its system of operations.

Its an outstanding company with an experience center located in Lagos and numerous pick-up centers around Nigeria, widely known for creating wealth and generating income for Nigerians.

The sales company recently launched a campaign tagged ‘Freemium Galore‘ which is similar to the famous ‘Black Friday, they introduced features like Treasure Hunt, Flash Sales, Buddle Packs and also gave customers the opportunity to travel to Dubai.

A lady identified as Gbogiaran Florence Olayinka participated during the first week of Treasure Hunt, she had the opportunity to buy the 50kg bag of Umza rice for N300, apparently the natural price for the Umza 50kg rice is N28,000.

In her words “I saw the Freemium Galore via social media, so i decided to try my luck, I was very excited and shocked after i got a call from Shoppers Warehouse about my order, because i thought it was not true buying a bag of rice for N300”

You can also participate, log on to www.shopperswarehouse.com and start searching you might be the next winner, also follow Shoppers Warehouse on all social media platforms to get more updates:

https://newsmag.com.ng/moment-nigerian-lady-buys-bag-of-rice-for-n300-from-shoppers-warehouse-photos/

Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Buys Bag Of Rice For N300 From Shoppers Warehouse [photos] by lazkizz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scam!!!
this one na 2003 sytle, where the company will give one of it Staff the promo offer 4 just showoff.....
But if na True chrismas don Sure be dat O O O O
Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Buys Bag Of Rice For N300 From Shoppers Warehouse [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Old format used to make lots of sales during Xmas period

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Www.trendnews.ng / I Want To Register A Company. / See How Santa Is Social Distancing This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.