Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola (32272 Views)

What Do You Think Is The Solution To Zoning? Let Get Your Thoughts / Yorubas are making mess of zoning, let the north continue until South gets sense / Let Us Respect Our President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Apawicked: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

Nonsense. Fashola is simply reminding the APC lesdership to remember what "unelectable" Buhari and the North agreed to that made Tinubu, Akande, Fashola and many, many Yorubas put all they had behind Buhari recording a historic victory the world said was impossible i.e an opposition Party deposing the PDP that had sworn to lead for another 60 years in 2013-2014.

Igbos were nothing at that stage, had no electoral value, and contributed zilch but hate and insult. They have to wait till at least 2031, with good behavior, to seek anything from the APC. Fashola simply reminds that one good turn deserves another.

No treachery against the Yorubas 150% deserved Presidential ticket of APC will be tolerated. Yorubas have seen what has happened to Tinubu and are meeting and warning early.

Nothing concerns Yorubas with PDP. It is APC we know owes us for sacrificing blood and sweat to get the Party where it is. Valueless Igbos can continue fooling themselves but I confidently dare anyone to try and deny the Yorubas the APC ticket. Nuff said.
lol this one is online forming agbero while a Yoruba VP has long been relegated to condolence messenger leaving Gambari to run the real political games. Spare us that Yoruba nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by thatsleepboy1: 1:37am On Nov 25, 2020
laiperi:
My humble opinion is that contrary to wide notions, APC and PDP will become obsolete or useless in the next Election.

A new Party that embrace Separation of Confederation will emerge.

The Party is likely to Emerge from the activists and brains behind #ENDSARS.

Take it or leave it.

brother with all these brouhahas, come 2023, there'll be nothing APC or PDP. I surely know it and these politicians will be relegated cos another protests is underway.
You've seen it all.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 25, 2020
leokid866:

and yet they ran to them in 2015.....then again in 2019.....please tell me the people in those other parties that had the sauce like the Jagaban.....and how is it the rice they were cooking didn't come out right before Tinubu......I'll wait.....
Which source ? ....jagbdan that could not nearly deliver lagos ? Oh please .....

Jagbdan that lost Oyo and ondo even with billions given to him

Oga talk better thing
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2020
leokid866:

Oga everyone has the right to contest party primary put your best man forward and we will put ours......stop ranting like a whipped Dog and go prepare your man for 2022.

Good you said every1 has the right to contest.
But is obvious your the one wailing here grin grin.
And i hope your preparing for 2022..
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by leokid866: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

Which source ? ....jagbdan that could not nearly deliver lagos ? Oh please .....

Jagbdan that lost Oyo and ondo even with billions given to him

Oga talk better thing
and yet he remains a constant factor.....at least he delivered the SW....and while working with Osho baba got imo state governorship and made a run for bayelsa governorship.......please tell me which igbo state our brothers in the SE delivered.....
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2020
leokid866:

and yet he remains a constant factor.....at least he delivered the SW....and while working with Osho baba got imo state governorship and made a run for bayelsa governorship.......please tell me which igbo state our brothers in the SE delivered.....
Get which imo? Abba kari was man who made it possible

Tinubu is no body he can't even influence oyo n ekiti

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by gurunlocker: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
laiperi:
My humble opinion is that contrary to wide notions, APC and PDP will become obsolete or useless in the next Election.

Take it or leave it.

We hear this every 4 years and nothing changed......
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2020
laiperi:

Take it or leave it.
Keep dreaming, and which party go full national assembly?
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by streetsoldier1(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Aboki don play dem panyan...afonja reloaded, how will they learn from history when they removed history from school's curriculum?
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by leisuretym: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I think the music is playing against the south west.
The way things are going right now in apc.

They never see anything! We warned them about northern cabal, Tinubu is a learner , they said he knows politics , it's time he sits among students and learn how to always put history into consideration

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by obicmag(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Loud it.

laiperi:

Take it or leave it.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by PHijo(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
APC always told us zoning was nonexistent in their party. Fashola should leave it at that.

We will probably support a candidate from the North east or South east.

The South west has had enough. They don't deserve power.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by privaldo: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Fashola no worry, Igbo can never be speaker talk more of senate or vice president then president...who dash dem...till 2094 b4 Igbo rule

Ken Nnamani was President of Senate and Ike Ekweremadu was the Senate VP before this regime but you were probably knew nothing about the political clime in Nigeria at the time.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by muykem: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Igbochief001:
The only thing zoning is zoning to zone east

Nw west and south south have as much right to contest as south west

He who must come to equity must do so with clean hands

It's pure hypocrisy for south west to ask APC to zone presidency to them based on zoning
How please? South east always work against interest of APC, infact they don't want APC to survive.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2020
post=96399378:
[s][/s]
Online ranting grin grin you will start agitating for Oduduwa republic soon

I just archived ur statement, for future reference.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by EagleNest(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

Igbos were nothing at that stage, had no electoral value, and contributed zilch but hate and insult. They have to wait till at least 2031, with good behavior, to seek anything from the APC. Fashola simply reminds that one good turn deserves another.

Nothing concerns Yorubas with PDP. It is APC we know owes us for sacrificing blood and sweat to get the Party where it is. Valueless Igbos can continue fooling themselves but I confidently dare anyone to try and deny the Yorubas the APC ticket. Nuff said.

You see when you write like this and Igbos reply you in the same coin, you will say they're not respectful and bla bla bla. You should know, after 60 years as a neighbour, what Igbos stand for. Equity and Justice is all they've been fighting for till today and they won't stop.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by KunleyY19(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

President of Afenifere, YES.

Nigeria? Not in 2023.

Umaru ni 2023, we move.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/zoning-let-us-respect-agreement-fashola/

James Fashola bond him don find the evidence yet and check for hand print
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Adgraced: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:
Sometimes I wonder how a human being will be filled with so much hate for another! You call the igbos valueless. Look inwards. How valueful are you? What value have you as a person brought to your society, to your family and even to yourself?
Nigeria at this time needs a leader that will bring positive changes irrespective of tribe or gender.

Nonsense. Fashola is simply reminding the APC lesdership to remember what "unelectable" Buhari and the North agreed to that made Tinubu, Akande, Fashola and many, many Yorubas put all they had behind Buhari recording a historic victory the world said was impossible i.e an opposition Party deposing the PDP that had sworn to lead for another 60 years in 2013-2014.

No treachery against the Yorubas 150% deserved Presidential ticket of APC will be tolerated. Yorubas have seen what has happened to Tinubu and are meeting and warning early.

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Redcrafton: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2020
“Some governors have joined us, from where we think we could not get voters before. To retain power in 2023, certainly if we keep our promises, people will vote for us. It is that simple, that is politics. If you do what you said you will do even if you don’t do 100 percent and they see that you are making progress, they will even want you to finish somewhat you started.” Fashola.

This Fashola can be very greedy.

When Obasanjo join from Kuje prison, did the Yorubas deserve to have the opportunity in PDP?

Nigeria is a peculiar country and should be treated as such.

Every region should be supported to lead the country.

If Fashola and his likes want everything to be contested, then he should also stop quota system so the best candidate can be chosen in all spheres of the nation's system.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by porthouse7(f): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Igbochief001:
The only thing zoning is zoning to zone east

Nw west and south south have as much right to contest as south west

He who must come to equity must do so with clean hands

It's pure hypocrisy for south west to ask APC to zone presidency to them based on zoning
APC is not Igbo party, why will they zone to d east
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by KunleyY19(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2020
PHijo:
APC always told us zoning was nonexistent in their party. Fashola should leave it at that.

We will probably support a candidate from the North east or South east.

The South west has had enough. They don't deserve power.
What about North Central

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Redcrafton: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2020
porthouse7:
APC is not Igbo party, why will they zone to d east

Was PDP a Yoruba party when it zoned its presidency to the SW in 1999?

3 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by harmony75: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

The Igbos should have the presidential ticket in 2023 Mr man.. it's a shame for you to think your own tribe is more Nigerian than other tribe..the yorubas and the norths have been on helm of affairs in presidential and the vice so let Igbos have it naw because..Yoruba and hauses are not more Nigerian than the Igbos � and we have over 400 tribes in Nigeria every Nigerian have right to rule.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by PHijo(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
KunleyY19:
What about North Central

The North central just like the South west would be a hard sell.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by obo389(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I think the music is playing against the south west.
The way things are going right now in apc.
Abi south east?
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Standing5(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

Same foolish behaviour some tribes exhibited when they started associating tribes and regions to party is what you are making.
Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

God bless bro. Yorubas are honourable people and it would gall most of us to see Yorubas taking an interest in the PDP ticket.

Unlike shameless Igbos who cursed, insulted and rejected the APC to now be casting unprincipled and covetous eyes over the APC ticket. A Yoruba is the next President of Nigeria.

There is AD if you feel aggrieved.. APC is made up of 5 parties..

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Ecosystem4u: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
GidiCars:

Bruh, oil dry your head. The reason many Yoruba leaders are indifferent towards the agitation for a YORUBA NATION is cause of the agreement that the presidency is coming here in 2023. If APC or the North tries to short change the YORUBAs, e go be like film for their eyes.

Las las, everybody go answer their Papa name. Igbos would say na them develop Yorubaland, they'll go develop their east by fire by force. North won't be spared. OPC would be a joke compared to what will happen, and they'll know that YORUBAs are the ones holding nigeria as a country. The day we decide to leave, with the support of the elites, it's over for this country. I trust those SS militants, they'll take control of their oil as well. Jonathan armed them well enough before leaving office. It's the North and Igbos that will suffer the most.
Hypocrite you taunt Igbos for chest beating when you are the chronic chest beater. You think Yoruba have the balls to cecede? Go and ask Babangida who said if he wakes up and hears the Yoruba playing drums of war he will go back to sleep cos they are cowards. How true this is I dont know, but I feel that the Yorubas are too weak and afraid only confined in southwest. You dread other regions like anything, come out of your comfort zone first.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola by Myhusband(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
vanbonattel:
What about the agreement to give us light?

is he the current min of power? read book you won't agree, listen to news hell no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.