Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

138 Corp Members Test Positive To Covid19 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 138 Corp Members Test Positive To Covid19 (234 Views)

731 Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 – Presidential Task Force / COVID-19: 138 Corpers, Camp Residents Tested Positive / Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

138 Corp Members Test Positive To Covid19 by gistongist: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reports suggest that at least 138 members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have tested positive for COVID-19.

The Director General of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu, stated this during the briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Monday.

He said: “A total of 34,785 corps members and members of the camp communities have been tested so far in the last weeks. Out of the number, only 138 were found positive, which is 0.4 per cent prevalence and one in 200 people.”

He noted that the affected corps members were either being managed at home or in a treatment centre.

source:https://gistongist.com/138-corp-members-test-positive-to-covid19/
Re: 138 Corp Members Test Positive To Covid19 by Goodluckall: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2020
First to comment
Lol
I dedicate this to all my niggars out there who will never give up
Work hard and prosper
grin wink wink
To all man utd fans all over the world
Righteousness89 keep it up
The Lord is your strength
My mum and all those who wish me well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Can Start A Business/career In Travel Consultancy / URGENT: Searching For Ppas In Ibadan / Lifestyle Hobby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.