Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Rudeboy Excited As His Song ‘reason With Me’ Clocks 80M Views On Youtube – Promi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Excited As His Song ‘reason With Me’ Clocks 80M Views On Youtube – Promi (263 Views)

Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Excited As His Song ‘reason With Me’ Clocks 80M Views On Youtube – Promi by Onyitexx(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
It’s over a year now since singer Rudeboy released the visuals of his hit single ‘Reason With Me’ and it has clocked 80M views on YouTube.
Rudeboy with excitement posted on his social media page thanking his fans and music lover for making it possible for his video to clock 80M views on YouTube.
He also promised read more https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2020/11/rudeboy-excited-as-his-song-reason-with.html

Re: Rudeboy Excited As His Song ‘reason With Me’ Clocks 80M Views On Youtube – Promi by nnatobryno(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
How is that in naira and Kobo....

This guy do make moniiiii

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Maradona Is Dead / Download MP3: Eli Sostre – Change For Me / Regina Daniels Brother Claims He Will Marry Her If Not For One Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.