Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

"We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes (4492 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by WilyWily: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2020
apex0038:
. Then who are the betrayals,no other tribe are involved in this oooooooo.
No body is betraying anyone in IPOB ,
The problem is the reforms going on in IPOB, some of the members affected don't like it.
IPOB is a voluntary organization, why are they angry.
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by WilyWily: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Uteghe:
grin Difference is simple: Mefor went to school Kanu's dropped out. Kanu carries his illiteracy fuelled uncivility like a belly button.
Look at this Cockroach,
your leader and President Mr Buhari is blocked head cattle rearer , who don't even know how to read ABCD.
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Choice4: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Uche Mefor holds the key to the radio station and that’s why radio Biafra cannot broadcast anymore . And I think this is the main thing paining Nnamdi Kanu now because the world cannot hear his voice anymore.

Kanu should go and beg Mefor for forgiveness because of the bad way Kanu treated Mefor . You can not just simply stop Mefor from getting involved without telling him and discussing with him what he did. This is what is paining Mefor who has been very loyal to Kanu

Uche also knows all the secrets about Nnamdi Kanu and if care is not taken he will expose him.

Even if uche settles with Kanu now the trust will not remain the same, so it is better they go their ways

Let’s watch those that are the good ones working with Kanu now will turn out to be the bad ones soon give them time and we shall hear.

Even though I like the Biafran movement, we can never get Biafra but what we can achieve is to expose the evil acts happening in the east

Also Igbos will not get presidency so forget it

Getting Biafra and igbo presidency is hope against hope
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Kloenboi: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2020
NIGERIAN NIGHTMARE grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by WilyWily: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Choice4:
Uche Mefor holds the key to the radio station and that’s why radio Biafra cannot broadcast anymore . And I think this is the main thing paining Nnamdi Kanu now because the world cannot hear his voice anymore.

Kanu should go and beg Mefor for forgiveness because of the bad way Kanu treated Mefor . You can not just simply stop Mefor from getting involved without telling him and discussing with him what he did. This is what is paining Mefor who has been very loyal to Kanu

Uche also knows all the secrets about Nnamdi Kanu and if care is not taken he will expose him.

Even if uche settles with Kanu now the trust will not remain the same, so it is better they go their ways

Let’s watch those that are the good ones working with Kanu now will turn out to be the bad ones soon give them time and we shall hear.

Even though I like the Biafran movement, we can never get Biafra but what we can achieve is to expose the evil acts happening in the east

Also Igbos will not get presidency so forget it

Getting Biafra and igbo presidency is hope against hope
Uche Mefor was one of the pioneers of Radio Biafra, for real he knows everything about Radio Biafra, but there is reforms going on, he have to accept it, somethings need changes in IPOB ,
IPOB is intact and focused.
The goal is restoration of Biafra,

1 Like

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by NGpatriot: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2020
lmao @ ipob terrorists on ipob terrorist assault..

The terrorist neva get their biafra terrorists village and they are already throwing blows.

As expected of course.

grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Ikengawo: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2020
Stricker321:

IPOB has brought so much disgrace to the great Igbo nation

no it hasnt shutup
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by kabillionaire(m): 3:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Now that a sane person is on board, Biafra may yet have a chance.
Kanu is causing more harm than good to the cause.
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Bighead5: 5:13am On Nov 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Look, my brothers home and abroad, no be everything we go rush put on internet abeg. Make we take sense do things. This issue is under control, Mefor and his boss, Mazi Kanu are resolving this small entanglement right now now as we speak. Dont play into zoo hand. Dont play into jihadi terrorists hand and mess up the only solid movement we have for Biafra reawakening. Even if we see news on internet that talk negative we must not amplify it. We are Great Igbo and we must show it not just by mouth but by action also.

Let this issue go. Stop talking it. Drop it let it die.

See them NNANDI KANU'S Ass lickers here. grin

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Bighead5: 5:17am On Nov 25, 2020
eduj:

look at your life like the biggest slum in africa.

insult Ipob if you must but leave my States out of it

Trash.
Even Donald Trump referred to your South East States as a SHITHOLE
. grin grin grin
Bury your head in shame.

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Bighead5:

See them NNANDI KANU'S Ass lickers here. grin
angry I dont know what to say to you. People like you after Biafra is a reality will now be trying to associate with Mazi. You will start to act like you have always been fond of him.

Oh he was my uncle's girfriend's neighbor, I knew him. Oh yeah, I remember the day i sat eating at buka and lo and behold Kanu walked in and ordered everyone beer, he sat next to me. Oh let me remind you the day i walked in shoprite and Kanu was in front of me on the line.

Bloody jealousy and hatred. Dont worry, he who laughs last laughs best. You shall witness Biafra flag raised high in Igboland. We no go bring zoo flag down from the pole, no, we go climb up the pole and set it on fire right up there in the wind.
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by onyfrank: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Uche Mefor is too dull to be a freedom fighter.

Ipob is a freedom fighting organization and must be radical.
Not painting issues with rhetorical grammar, sleeping on the bicycle

1 Like

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2020
WilyWily:

Uche Mefor was one of the pioneers of Radio Biafra, for real he knows everything about Radio Biafra, but there is reforms going on, he have to accept it, somethings need changes in IPOB ,
IPOB is intact and focused.
The goal is restoration of Biafra,

God bless you my brother
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2020
onyfrank:
Uche Mefor is too full to be a freedom fighter.

Ipob is an freedom fighting organization and must be radical.
Not painting issues with rhetorical grammar, sleeping on the bicycle
May you live long
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Bighead5: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

angry I dont know what to say to you. People like you after Biafra is a reality will now be trying to associate with Mazi. You will start to act like you have always been fond of him.

Oh he was my uncle's girfriend's neighbor, I knew him. Oh yeah, I remember the day i sat eating at buka and lo and behold Kanu walked in and ordered everyone beer, he sat next to me. Oh let me remind you the day i walked in shoprite and Kanu was in front of me on the line.

Bloody jealousy and hatred. Dont worry, he who laughs last laughs best. You shall witness Biafra flag raised high in Igboland. We no go bring zoo flag down from the pole, no, we go climb up the pole and set it on fire right up there in the wind.

Chai, you just confirmed what I just said. You are Nnandi Kanu's Urine drinker.

But let me burst your bubbles, ONLY THE NORTH CAN GIVE BIAFRA IT'S INDEPENDENCE. grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin
Northern Army will use anyone that uses Biafran color as TARGET PRACTICE. grin

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Stricker321: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Ikengawo:

no it hasnt shutup

Are you mad? You dey craze?
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by dukeprince50: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2020
ijawcitizen:
How these guys (NK & Mefor) believe that any sane Niger Deltan want to be in a biafra with dem igbos still baffles me...maybe there is another Delta, bayelsa, rivers, Akwa ibom and cross rivers states inside Igboland that is no visible to the human eyes.
na wa o. lol
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by WilyWily: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Bighead5:

But let me burst your bubbles, ONLY THE NORTH CAN GIVE BIAFRA IT'S INDEPENDENCE. grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin
Northern Army will use anyone that uses Biafran color as TARGET PRACTICE. grin
You are a mistake,
Restoration of Biafra depends on our peoples collective will to do the final push.
The main problem we are having is One Nigeria Thieves that called themselves politicians from Biafraland, they are the main people making things difficult for us, sabotaging IPOB efforts, but they are meeting their ends soon, Hausa/Fulani desert rat don't have power to stop Biafra.
On Nigeria army using us as TARGET PRACTICE , you are right because they are good on killing unarmed people and we have restrained from picking up arms, but things are changing we have reached that point, mark my word NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE GOING TO MEET IPOB IN DIFFERENT WAY SOON.
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by adadike(f): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
Below are just two pictures of how "sensible" you've been, like every other ipob supporters.

Would you deny the fact you were almost worshiping Kanu, so much so anyone who dares to say anything against him incurs your vicious wrath?

You want me to show you more? No one used to insult anyone around here more than you did, all because of Kanu.
I thought we have discussed about this before? You know that's how you use to carry APC , Buhari and Fulani for head even amidst killings in Benue. When Kanu was talking tough against the Fulanis and their murderous intentions, I do support him because we cannot allow Fulanis to turn us all to suya but when it comes to murdering innocent citizens, police officers , to the extent of ordering members to kill their wives and children forgetting that when he came to Nigeria , there were police officers that openly supported him, it's a no no for me. I support you when I believe you are in the right but when you become power drunk and without conscience, I back out. Simple
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by ikennamadu1(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
South east is the real Zoo, look at abia stinking like soakaway, look at anambra, erosion cursed state, look at enugu dirty like dustbin, look at imo and eboyi...dey are trying small small sha thank God to APC in d state

mynd44
lalasticlala

rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Bighead5: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2020
WilyWily:

You are a mistake,
Restoration of Biafra depends on our peoples collective will to do the final push.
The main problem we are having is One Nigeria Thieves that called themselves politicians from Biafraland, they are the main people making things difficult for us, sabotaging IPOB efforts, but they are meeting their ends soon, Hausa/Fulani desert rat don't have power to stop Biafra.
On Nigeria army using us as TARGET PRACTICE , you are right because they are good on killing unarmed people and we have restrained from picking up arms, but things are changing we have reached that point, mark my word NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE GOING TO MEET IPOB IN DIFFERENT WAY SOON.

Lies.
RESTORATION OF BIAFRA DEPENDS ON THE NORTH. The North will never give Biafra their independence

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Afamed: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, this girl always looking for trouble.
How has speaking the elementary truth tantamount to looking for trouble?
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Sammy07: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Afamed:

How has speaking the elementary truth tantamount to looking for trouble?

I don't mean harm or negative bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Afamed: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't mean harm or negative bro.
No problem my brother
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by ijawcitizen(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2020
WilyWily:

You don't know what you are saying,
IPOB Nigeria/Africa continental coordinator is Ijaw man.

And so what?

If we appoint an igbo man who is subservient to the Niger Delta cause into a key position, does that mean Igboland or even the igbo man's community is now part of Niger Delta Republic?
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by nsiba: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2020
WilyWily:
Uche Mefor was part of the IPOB from inception , just because he was asked to step aside,
IPOB is going to reform but Uche will not be deputy again.
IPOB is intact, there no crisis.

Honestly, both you and IPOB are living up to your name, willy willy!
Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by pazienza(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Uche Mefor is still talking about heterogeneous Biafra with minorities.
It shows he is as misguided and blind as MNK and cannot be the solution Ndiigbo need.

Like someone already suggested, Mefor should go and sit down.

Any Igbo man still advancing for heterogeneous Biafra in this era is not fit to lead Ndiigbo. His IQ is low and should not be taken serious.

2 Likes

Re: "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes by Greenback: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Toh!! Things some of us saw since 2016, these guys are just seeing today.

The worst is IPOB members and supporters calling others zombies. Just imagine an Ipob supporter calling someone else a Zombie. In all honesty, who deserves that characterization more than ipob supporters?

I laugh out loud when I see this.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Now Northern Igbos; Nigeria New Tribe Emerged / I Think Mc Oluomo Wants To Die - Opinion. / JUST IN: Military Coup In The Republic Of The Congo At This Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.