Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Are You A Lonely Woman That Needs To Be Loved?: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You A Lonely Woman That Needs To Be Loved?: (611 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lonely Woman That Needs To Be Loved?: by redcapman: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
We have lots of ladies/women out there who are really missing the fun in life especially when it comes to romance, sex, love and affection.

-Some cannot just find the right man,
-some fell into marriage with the wrong person,
-some don't know they are the real problem of their sad life.
-Some have been turned to intimacy gadget by their husband, they are LOCKED IN A BIG APARTMENT, the husband is never available to cuddle her except when he needs sex and dont usually have time to romance her before sex.
-Some have husbands that are not sexually active, cant go beyond one short round or come too soon for the woman/lady to enjoy the sex, yet they want to keep the marriage.
-some their man is busy chasing young underage girls with tight kitty and standing bosoms and just cant find it fun or enjoyable having intimacy with their wives who definitely is loosed kitty and sagged bosoms due to child bearing.
-some are widowed
-and so many other reasons that we cant just comprehend.

For support and solution send your story to
redcapman4love@yahoo.com we will reply you asap on what to do and how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Zoe's Thoughts ''am High How Do I Control My Body?'' / Help! My Bike Got Stolen This Afternoon, If Seen Call 08020502737 / Is N50,000 Too Much As A Bride Price ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.