Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey (19042 Views)

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / #EndSARS: Adamu Garba Withdraws Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by EBMedia: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Former Presidential candidate, Adamu Garba has served an update on his lawsuit against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over Dorsey's involvement in the EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that Adamu instituted a $1 billion suit against the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Founder of Twitter International Company, Jack Dorsey, at the Federal High Court, Abuja, over alleged sponsorship of the ongoing #EndSARS Protest across the country.

Giving an update on the case after DMW act Peruzzi asked, the former presidential candidate said the first hearing of the case should be before end of this November.

Peruzzi asked Adamu Garba:

"Ermm @adamugarba How far you and Jack? Any progress?"
https://twitter.com/Peruzzi/status/1331185373481984000?s=19

Adamu Garba replied:

"Very much so, our first hearing should be before end of this month, hopefully. @Peruzzi"
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1331188986858139649?s=19

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by lindareep: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
He is still a mumu wink

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by internationalman(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
You are still using twitter and you are suing the owner...

It's like wearing my shoes and laughing at me for walking bare footed..

Clowns

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by internationalman(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

And then.

You sound like someone who will be given leftovers and will be so greatful.

If you get leftovers from Jack Dorsey wealth your life won't remain the same

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

If you get leftovers from Jack Dorsey wealth your life won't remain the same

You have a servitude mentality.

It is a pity if you think jack dorsey will save you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

This drama can be explained in a simple illustration, "You dey my label you dey famous nai you want sue me, simply because I no say yes to one of your Useless demands".

Rubbish, mean while Jack is at home cruising and thinking, this man account will be suspended soon. grin grin

Make we see end of this month !!! grin
Nigeria rattles making noise. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by internationalman(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You just described yourself

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
internationalman:

You just described yourself

I was describing you that want jack Dorsey leftovers....what a pity...a slave will always be a slave

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's a pity that Adamu Garba won't stay away from Drugs, Chai!!!!!

Koko Bad Gan!!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Racoon(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
The glorified mumu is even using same twitter to network and give updates about his fight against the twitter CEO.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by MrGreenMavro: 3:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Dexterfire: 4:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Lol angry
Btw, Nairalanders, una no dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by dragunov: 4:02am On Nov 25, 2020
EBMedia:
Former Presidential candidate, Adamu Garba has served an update on his lawsuit against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over Dorsey's involvement in the EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that Adamu instituted a $1 billion suit against the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Founder of Twitter International Company, Jack Dorsey, at the Federal High Court, Abuja, over alleged sponsorship of the ongoing #EndSARS Protest across the country.

Giving an update on the case after DMW act Peruzzi asked, the former presidential candidate said the first hearing of the case should be before end of this November.

Adamu Garba replied:

This guy is a real clown. Even if the lawsuit were real he will loose disgracefully.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 25, 2020
social media gives attention to too many fools

13 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by averatravels: 4:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Are you ready to come work in the UAE? Contact us today and we will get you there!!!

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Ceenelly(m): 4:03am On Nov 25, 2020
OK na
That one dey
Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Kennyfancy(m): 4:03am On Nov 25, 2020
H
Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by CJ310(m): 4:03am On Nov 25, 2020
You need to be shameless to be a Nigerian politician.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by ngadaAwo: 4:05am On Nov 25, 2020
any aboki called adamu behaves like mumu

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by od501: 4:08am On Nov 25, 2020
EBMedia:

Adamu Garba replied:

I think I am going back to play store to give more bad review to his app. It's like he hasn't learnt his lessons

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by supersdo520: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2020
With the coming of the dry season and Harmattan, I decided to engage some labourers to clear the grasses that have engulf my Palm tree plantation situate at Auchi in Edo state. I got the idea of starting this farm mid this year from a thread here on Nairaland. I purchased about 1200 young palm from the nursery at the Nigeria Institute for Oil Palm research (NIFOR) in Benin city. Not that I have the money to sustain the business, but I felt somehow I will manage and the end result will be good.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by dionflex: 4:11am On Nov 25, 2020
This mumu still dey?
How you go charge Citizen of another country to ur Federal High court?
No international court?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Ekpekus(m): 4:11am On Nov 25, 2020
End of the month nor far again..
But is Garba telling us that he doesn't know the date of the hearing? November has just 6 days left including weekends.
Anyway, what do I know sef?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by mogbeyiteren: 4:14am On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
After so much evidence that there were shooting at Lekki Tollgate you still defend them. You are advice to remain silent

And then.

You sound like someone who will be given leftovers and will be so greatful.

You have a servitude mentality

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by saheedbadmus(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2020
This Adamu en
Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Biglittlelois(f): 4:23am On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You that is a slave of buhari, if we should investigate your standard of living, I'm sure it will be very pitiable.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Mindlog: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2020
"Before the end of the month, hopefully".......He is a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by Biglittlelois(f): 4:26am On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I was describing you that want jack Dorsey leftovers....what a pity...a slave will always be a slave

Says a bubu slave/crumbs eater, the irony.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:28am On Nov 25, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed / Tragedy Averted As Train Derails In Lagos / Fashola Releases Fantasy Video Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.