Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Attackers killed by own explosives in Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attackers killed by own explosives in Jos (5032 Views)

Army Foils Suicide Attack In Adamawa By Woman With Explosives In Handbag / Police Recovers 147 Bomb Explosives In Borno / Police Arrest Man With Explosives In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Attackers killed by own explosives in Jos by lysaa(f): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2011
mabell:

Amen, angels are on their case this time, that was how there tried to bomb a Christ Embassy church in Lagos, same thing happened to them
Has their beef stepped up to that level for real?

The Psalmist said "When evil-doers, even my haters, came on me to put an end to me, they were broken and put to shame." (Basic Eng Bible)
Re: Attackers killed by own explosives in Jos by Nizoral(f): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2011
Hahahahaha @ guyman which 1 is allahu waku bomb again choi!!!!! Dont mind them this is just the begining of their nemesis
Re: Attackers killed by own explosives in Jos by nokia3310: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
What is wrong with the people of Jos and even Kaduna, how comes we've never heard of religious crisis in States like Oyo, Ibadan, Kogi etc. even though they have huge population of both Muslims and Christians, personally i'm suspecting tribal crisis rather than religious crisis in those areas.
My msg to humanity; is that every soul is sacred whether Muslim or Christian, and we need to re-established that on the earth. so much blood have been shed and we the youths of this country are saying ENOUGH OF THIS GENOCIDE IN THE NAME OF RELIGION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex- Gov Saraki Still Lives In Govt House / Another Nairalander Experience Of The Lagos To Ilorin train / Top 10 Attack Helicopters In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.