Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Need N100M Loan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need N100M Loan (335 Views)

Distress Sale Of Furnished 4bedroom Duplex At Lekki For N100m / Madison Gardens Estate Located At Chevron Drive Lekki 647sqm For N100m / »»» A Newly Built Filling Station For Sale @ N100M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need N100M Loan by desmond2pk: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dear God and All

I have figured oo it that i need at least N100M to kick start a real estate business in Lagos here.
Buying old houses, renovating and selling them.
I am currently using GTB as my bank and I have a turnover of atleast N6m every month from my current business ( Not real estate )
I do not know if there is any bank that can give me a loan up to N100M.

Pls if you have any advise on how to go about this pls let me know.

Thanks
Re: I Need N100M Loan by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
I go like know that business wey dey bring 6m monthly. Please share.

2 Likes

Re: I Need N100M Loan by fykes(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Atiku:
I go like know that business wey dey bring 6m monthly. Please share.
Lol
Re: I Need N100M Loan by fykes(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2020
desmond2pk:
Dear God and All

I have figured oo it that i need at least N100M to kick start a real estate business in Lagos here.
Buying old houses, renovating and selling them.
I am currently using GTB as my bank and I have a turnover of atleast N6m every month from my current business ( Not real estate )
I do not know if there is any bank that can give me a loan up to N100M.

Pls if you have any advise on how to go about this pls let me know.

Thanks
Which area of Lagos? because when most people think or talk about loans they hardly talk of a repayment plan or an investment feasibility. What is the guarantee that with 100M u won't abandon ur business and buy citizenship of another country?

1 Like

Re: I Need N100M Loan by desmond2pk: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2020
fykes:

Which area of Lagos? because when most people think or talk about loans they hardly talk of a repayment plan or an investment feasibility. What is the guarantee that with 100M u won't abandon ur business and buy citizenship of another country?

Run away with N100m buy citizenship in whatever country and Start working like a slave?
Forfeit a place that i can buy 3 properties with the N100m and make atleast N15m in 3 months ?
And live a very comfortable life.
Re: I Need N100M Loan by fykes(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
desmond2pk:

Run away with N100m buy citizenship in whatever country and Start working like a slave?
Forfeit a place that i can buy 3 properties with the N100m and make atleast N15m in 3 months ?
And live a very comfortable life.
Well talk about a repayment plan. Na so profit and loss dey easy until money enter.

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Building Site Supervisor / For Sale::: An Uncompleted 4units Of 2bedroom Flat ( Pics) At Ikorodu / House Painters, How Much Is The Price Of Paint In You Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.