Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

You Have To Pay Dash To Graduate?! This Cannot Be True. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Have To Pay Dash To Graduate?! This Cannot Be True. (710 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate / How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have To Pay Dash To Graduate?! This Cannot Be True. by charity00: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2011
A legitimate Nigerian University says they can't find some of your exams, but if you offer them 20,000N the university will give you your degree?

Can things really be this crazy and corrupt?
Re: You Have To Pay Dash To Graduate?! This Cannot Be True. by charity00: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2011
A legitimate Nigerian University says they can't find some of your exams, but if you offer them 20,000N the university will give you your degree?

Can things really be this crazy and corrupt?

Plz I beg; has anyone gone thru this, or know someone who has?
Re: You Have To Pay Dash To Graduate?! This Cannot Be True. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
which university.
Re: You Have To Pay Dash To Graduate?! This Cannot Be True. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2011
ANYTHING is possible in Nigeria. . . . . . . . . . . [size=18pt]ANYTHING!!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad / Civil Engineering / This 'no Result Yet Of A Thing.' Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.