Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Chelsea Advances To UCL Knockout Stage - Twitter Erupts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Advances To UCL Knockout Stage - Twitter Erupts (314 Views)

Jatim Derby: Riot Erupts In Indonesia League Match. 174 Dead, 180 injured / Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals / Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Advances To UCL Knockout Stage - Twitter Erupts by Extrim(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Premier League side, Chelsea FC have qualified for the UEFA Champions League knock out stage after beating Rennes 2 - 1.

Goals from Callum Hudson-Odoi and Olivier Giroud helped seal the deal for The Blues.

The London club has their qualification though having two matches left of the group stage.

This could definitely look like a rampage and a wake-up call for every other from Chelsea you never can tell.

Timo Werner got close early in the game but failed to convert from merely five yards.

Twitter has been on a roll after the game.

check below

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/11/24/chelsea-advances-to-ucl-knockout-stage-twitter-erupts/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Star Fernandes Comes Up With New Nickname For Mctominay / Richest Footballer Reveals What Moved Him To Football / ‘yes I’m A Black Man And I Live Everyday Proud That I Am’- Marcus Rashford Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.