Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group (567 Views)

How Do I Report A Scam By A Forex Trading Company / Binary Investment Secrets / Olymp Trade Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by tosomaju(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
I can't believe I fell to these scammers. The least I can do is prevent them from scamming others. In case you know how to bring these scammers down please say. I have every proof. They try to block my WhatsApp but they don't have the two steps verification code. They try to get it from me but I refused to be scammed twice so they remove me from the group.

0902 235 7051

Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
How much Dem scam you?
Ehn?
tosomaju
Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by 4urMind: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2020
There should be a system to disable these lot when identified. If not innocent people will still fall.
Lala let's take to front page

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by tosomaju(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Brainiac12:
How much Dem scam you?
Ehn?
tosomaju

Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by tosomaju(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2020
One of them

Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by tosomaju(m): 1:13am On Nov 25, 2020
The way they operate .
1. Promise juicy return on investment
2. More than 100 fake testimonies everyday with fake bank alert.
3. You are asked to contact Mr James who will send you account detail as in the screen shot above
4. Immediately you send the money and payment confirmation , someone else will call you who claim to be in charge of the binary engine and payment.
5. He will try to convince you to triple your investment that the system generated some stuff and you have to hurryup.
6. If they get more from you or confirm they can't get more from you, they will call you and tell you that they have registered you with your whatsapp number and they need the code sent to you to process your investment.
7. If you make the mistake of giving them the code, you will automatically lose your WhatsApp account and it will show as if you left the group on your own. You will also lose every chat or transaction with them.
8. If you have 2 steps WhatsApp verification, they will request for 6digit password that you won't forget hoping you will give them your verification pin. If you give them a different pin, they will try to convince you to give them your 2 steps verification pin.knowing fully well that you need to lose your WhatsApp account in order not to be a threat. They don't like removing people from the group as it raises suspicion. But if you do not give them your WhatsApp verification code, they will ask you to remove the verification pin setting and if you don't , they will remove you .
Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by CaptainMarvel(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2020
report the account to zenith bank
Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by Minetrybe: 5:40am On Nov 25, 2020
I still wonder why some people would allow other people to invest for them, when you can do it yourself.

Gread for high income within a short period of time, anything that is too good, needs to be checked before investing into it..
Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by Lexusgs430: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2020
They have been casted on Telegram, they are slowly now penetrating whatsapp........ Time to finger them...... cheesy
Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by Lexusgs430: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2020
tosomaju:
One of them

It's probably a fictitious photo.........

Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by dottozil: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2020
tosomaju:
The way they operate .
1. Promise juicy return on investment
2. More than 100 fake testimonies everyday with fake bank alert.
3. You are asked to contact Mr James who will send you account detail as in the screen shot above
4. Immediately you send the money and payment confirmation , someone else will call you who claim to be in charge of the binary engine and payment.
5. He will try to convince you to triple your investment that the system generated some stuff and you have to hurryup.
6. If they get more from you or confirm they can't get more from you, they will call you and tell you that they have registered you with your whatsapp number and they need the code sent to you to process your investment.
7. If you make the mistake of giving them the code, you will automatically lose your WhatsApp account and it will show as if you left the group on your own. You will also lose every chat or transaction with them.
8. If you have 2 steps WhatsApp verification, they will request for 6digit password that you won't forget hoping you will give them your verification pin. If you give them a different pin, they will try to convince you to give them your 2 steps verification pin.knowing fully well that you need to lose your WhatsApp account in order not to be a threat. They don't like removing people from the group as it raises suspicion. But if you do not give them your WhatsApp verification code, they will ask you to remove the verification pin setting and if you don't , they will remove you .

Send a message to your bank explaining how you have been scammed by those idiots, include the bank you paid money to include your account number and screenshot of the chats that transpired between you too and plead with them to do something also copy CBN in the email, I believe something will be done but might take time. People should learn to inform their banks first once scam like this occurs. The world is now advance fishing this scammers out is getting easier.
Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by tosomaju(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2020
CaptainMarvel:
report the account to zenith bank

Zenith are claiming deaf ears.
Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by tosomaju(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2020
dottozil:

Send a message to your bank explaining how you have been scammed by those idiots, include the bank you paid money to include your account number and screenshot of the chats that transpired between you too and plead with them to do something also copy CBN in the email, I believe something will be done but might take time. People should learn to inform their banks first once scam like this occurs. The world is now advance fishing this scammers out is getting easier.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Saving Your Money In Dollars / Cryptocurrency: Tradefada Set For Relaunch On 1st May / Buying A Home By Getting A Mortgage Loan Is A Momentous Period Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.