Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Emmanuel Oluwaseun Akintunde Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Oluwaseun Akintunde Is A Scammer (358 Views)

Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student / Onipede Akintunde Is A Scammer Never Do Any Transaction Or Employ Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Oluwaseun Akintunde Is A Scammer by Israeljk: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Beware of EMMANUEL OLUWASEUN AKINTUNDE, he is a scammer that present himself as a legit cryto currency trader with the name (TEGA CRYPTO CURRENCIES). He will either sell or buy from you to scam you he blocks you immediately you send him money for any transaction, I have fallen a victim to him and his gang members that is I want the entire public to know about him and avoid him. He scammed me $503 worth of TBC and blocked me after I sent him the coin. Below are some of his personal details and a photo of himself and his gang members

UBA
Emmanuel oluwaseun akintunde
Phone number:+234 818 464 2546

Take a good look at the last screen shot, the Werey deleted his account details but unfortunately for him I used GB what's app

Note:The first two photos in the grid belongs to Emmanuel the rest are his gang members

Re: Emmanuel Oluwaseun Akintunde Is A Scammer by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin dis one loud o
Modified
Pics attached I just said let me catch cruise

Re: Emmanuel Oluwaseun Akintunde Is A Scammer by majamajic(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin grin

He has scammed u before , that's why u come back for more ?
Re: Emmanuel Oluwaseun Akintunde Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 25, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

He has scammed u before , that's why u come back for more ?

He is an eleribu who enjoys being fuckkked over.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Catches Woman Stealing Bone Straight Hair 300g Worth 200k From A Store / Outrage As A Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Ketu, Lagos. VID / Keke Driver And The Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.