Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Daddy Freeze Should be A MINISTER OF GOD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Should be A MINISTER OF GOD (440 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Should be A MINISTER OF GOD by constancefriday(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2020
My honest opinion about Daddy Freeze and his Free The Sheeple rampage is this: Daddy Freeze is designed by GOD to be a MINISTER OF GOD (Preacher of the Gospel) but he's stuck with the secular world while attacking a group of People he should be a principal part of.
On my own side of the journey, it wasn't easy to surrender a successful 11 year teaching career for the Full Time Gospel.
I don't regret that decision today. Although the first few years were quite rough and tough, RLGC is doing pretty well today.
I'm not trying too hard convert him, but tell Daddy Freeze i said it's not too late to become a MINISTER OF GOD.
There's nothing holding him back.
Cheers!
Remain Blessed!
James 4:4

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Should be A MINISTER OF GOD by JaneYave(f): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2020
The fields are white after all but real labouring takes God to deliver.
Re: Daddy Freeze Should be A MINISTER OF GOD by ademchij: 3:20am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
My honest opinion about Daddy Freeze and his Free The Sheeple rampage is this: Daddy Freeze is designed by GOD to be a MINISTER OF GOD (Preacher of the Gospel) but he's stuck with the secular world while attacking a group of People he should be a principal part of.
On my own side of the journey, it wasn't easy to surrender a successful 11 year teaching career for the Full Time Gospel.
I don't regret that decision today. Although the first few years were quite rough and tough, RLGC is doing pretty well today.
I'm not trying too hard convert him, but tell Daddy Freeze i said it's not too late to become a MINISTER OF GOD.
Cheers!
Remain Blessed!
Re: Daddy Freeze Should be A MINISTER OF GOD by stephieok: 1:38am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Cheers!
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Adviser Joro Hit Out At Tunde Ednut. / Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold ‘safety Pin’ Earrings Worth N114K In New Photos / 20-years Old Undergrad Ghandi Beatrice Crowned Miss Bayelsa 2020/2021 Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.