Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Madam At The Top - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Madam At The Top (41644 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Awesome05:
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2022
when is the next episode
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
cokhale:
when is the next episode
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2023
CasNova:

Even though her pussy was so hot and moist, her clitoris was so tight as I inserted the entire length and girth of my cock inside of her as she let out a loud continuous moan of ecstasy.

“Oh my goodness, I forgot how large you are!” she blurted out. “Goodness, you feel awesome!”

Using my abdominal and leg muscles, I slowly thrusted in and out of her as our breathing became more labored and rapid. We both had visible body perspiration. Looking at her, I said, “Baby, you are so hot and tight!”

I was so infatuated with her naked slim firm body and tight pussy making my thrusting strides faster while handling and squeezing her breasts.

She replied in her moaning: “Faster and deeper! Faster! Deeper!”

Leaning over her bracing myself on my arms, she firmly locked her bent legs around my thighs, spreading her loins as wide as she could.

Clasping her hands around my neck, we looked at each other with intense glares as we synchronized our thrusting loudly slapping our loins against one another, moaning and breathing loudly.

Feeling my climax peaking to orgasm, I gave her a few hard deep thrusts striking her cervix making her blurt out, “Oh Bleep, you’re making me cum! Bleep me harder!”

As she said this aloud, her inner love juices dribbled out of her pussy making a large wet spot on my sheets with my last two full thrusts into her pussy as both our bodies quivered in total sexual enchantment.

In a fast and exerted tone of voice, she said, “I want to see you cum!”

Leaning upwards onto my knees, she looked at me while quivering on my sheets as I gripped the shaft of my hard cock and exploded with streams of semen gushing all over her abdomen and breasts while giving off a loud groan.

Still giving me a fixated glare of continued horniness, she got her knees, and we embraced in a firm passionate kiss as she pressed her body against mine smearing my semen between us as my once large hard dick slowly became flaccid.

As she wrapped her arms around my shoulders while we kissed and was rubbing her pressed breasts and abdomen against my body, my hands were squeezing and massaging her taut buttocks.

Still kissing, she said with a laugh, “I love the feeling of another man on my body.” Myself still craving for her body, I forcefully motioned her back onto her back, pressing her bent legs outward, and promptly drove my tongue back into her hot wet pussy.

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Awesome05:
Go on.

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Next episode dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / Life Of A Unilag Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.