Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? (812 Views)

31 Roads In Lagos And The Famous Nigerians They Were Named After / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Here are some crazy but amazing roads around the world. Sincerely, I will rather cancel my journey to using some of this route.

Below are some of few amazing roads and their locations.
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Eshima Ohashi Grand Bridge

Eshima Ohashi Bridge is a rigid-frame bridge in Japan that connects Matsue, Shimane Prefecture and Sakaiminato, Tottori Prefecture over Nakaumi lake. It was built from 1997 to 2004, and it is the largest rigid-frame bridge in Japan and the third largest in the world

Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2020

Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2020

Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by kingreign(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Where the road
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2020
kingreign:
Where the road

Op dey book space fess cheesy
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by kingreign(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Op dey book space fess cheesy

That's why I book space too cheesy cheesy
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Oyiboman69: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2020
What does it made for undecided
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2020
Nairaland bot self, who knows all nairaland blacklisted words
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by okoIYAyin(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2020
k
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by DoubleEngine007: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
As long as dangote trucks no dey fail brake on top the road,we are good to go..
Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2020

Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2020

Re: Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? by Ytgud: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nairaland bot couldn't allow me continue with their name and location.

You can check them here sha.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone With OND Apply For IELTS? / Please Where Can I Get Bus Travelling From Lagos To Yola? / Photos Of Saki People In Oyo State Riding Elephant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.