Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Anu Umunna (purely Igbos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anu Umunna (purely Igbos) (182 Views)

More Woes For Desmond Elliot, Allegedly Cheating On His Wife With Dr Anu / Amazing Archaeological Findings That Were Purely Accidental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anu Umunna (purely Igbos) by Psoul(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
ANU UMUNNA:

(This is one of the strongest parliaments in Igbo land)

This is the point where you will know those that senior your great grandfather.
For the sake of this meat, they will tell you your real father.
They will equally tell you how the person you are parading as your father adopted you.
You will hear how your great grandfather fell down from a palmwine tree.
You will hear different proverbs.
How Amadioha killed your grandfather's first son.
They will also tell you who impregnated your mother.
If you are from abroad, or you are the richest in your family, no be for those Umunna ooo.
They will rubbish you and your money.
For the love of Umunna, please keep calm till they ask you to go and collect your own.
If not, you will regret the day you were born.

You will not understand unless you are from Igbo Land.
Those Igbos that hardly visit home will not also understand this.������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anu Umunna (purely Igbos) by Ejike07: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
yeah. it happened to me some years back when I came back home and an illustrous son donated a big goat for our village. Come and see all forms of bad mouthing. It got to the extent that a young boy I gave an interval of like 5 years came out before me to collect his own, come and see argument. I kept quiet sef. Others were even arguing on my behalf. Later I got to know that the guy was boasting that after all I was not married and have not built any house which he himself has successfully accomplished so why should I collect befor him. Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Anu Umunna (purely Igbos) by Ejike07: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Nothing you will not hear there my bros

1 Like

Re: Anu Umunna (purely Igbos) by Alphamale101(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Fear them these old village men them o

They will be complaining of poor or bad eye sight oburo ebe ha ne ekete Anu Umunna ( no be for where Dem dey share meat)

You die well pick before your senior even if unu bu ejima ( even if ur twins) who born dog grin grin grin

Their bad mouth ehn even destalker dey learn for bad mouth especially AWKA people

But it's fun Sha

Christmas all road shall be leading to the EAST
Proudly ONYE AWKA NA ASO ENWE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

These Particular Part Of The Country Dragging Progress Backwards? / History Of All 8 Economic Recessions That Has Affected Nigeria / Network Providers Reel Out Short Codes To Link SIM Cards With NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.