Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON (573 Views)

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. / The Stranger In The Dark(a story of love, action, revenge and betrayal) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
what happens when a street wise kid is plunged deep into the school's politics and becomes a threat to the young rich bullies whose reign of terror knows no bound.

THIS SECONDARY SCHOOL YOUNG TEEN ADAPTATION OF A COMIC BOOK I ONCE WROTE DOWN WILL GO ON AS A SEASONAL STORY INTO THE LIVES OF EVERY DAY STUDENTS AND WHAT THEY GO THROUGH FROM SICK, ROUGH, TEACHERS WITH ULTERIOR MOTIVES TO CRAZY PYSCHOTIC STUDENTS.

-AGBERO - STRANGER IN OUR MIDST

Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2020
chapter one

"so you think you can just disrespect me and walk away like that?"

Olamilaycon asked angrily as he walked into the classroom with james and oboh even when Mr. john was still trying to get the calculus question he had dropped on the board solved for it hadn't been from his textbook but from a past question.
'damn it'
he swore dirty when he realized this was probably going to make him sweat more than working his fat hips on ifeoma, his wife's niece who came for the long break.
"who on earth is this mathematical unbalanced equation?"
he spoke out loudly and angrily but deep down he was happy he had found an excuse to avoid solving the question now,the plan was all too simple for the teaching staffs of TOP GOALS SECONDARY SCHOOL.
find or pick an offense in a student's behavior and avoid the embarrassing situation that usually comes in the form of questions asked by some simpleton trying to show off.
"hah"
udoh exclaimed once he realized they had just walked into a lesson period,he had had cold feet to join laycon and james but after two egg rolls and a bottle of chilled juice ,he knew he had to join that rich bastard,olamilaycon who was still sour over uche's attempt to woo stella.
the minions turned to acknowledged the grumpy balded teacher but olamilaycon was no respecter of laws or persons.
he darted angrily towards Uche who as they say was caught red handed: for he was sitting with stella when olamilaycon walked in.
he grabbed uche by the collar as Uche looked confused for the first few seconds pondering whether to react with a heading bleeding the fool's lips or conduct himself as the senior prefect of the school which he was.
"laycon!"
Mr john shouted angrily as the commotion ensued;he wasn't going to confront them for in reality he enjoyed the little fights this little kids engaged in every now and then,ensuring he was far off from the danger it self and well protected he watched keenly as the senior students mobbed the two most popular boys in the school,one known for his smarts and handsomeness and one known for his money.
"how dare you..."
Uche pushed olamilaycon by the jaw backwards,sending the agric fowl flying like a rocket propelled grenade into the mob of students who had started bringing their phones out to record the fight.
"laycon,what is wrong with you?"
stella asked sympathetically as she jumped out of harm's way whilst deeply she was enjoying the buzz because the fight wouldn't only make her more popular than bisola this time around but would enhance her social status and strengthen the loyalty of the school's big girls towards her.
"i said what is........"
Mr. John said this time frustratingly because he was no longer seeing the contenders anymore been mobbed by other students.
'what fun is a fight when you can't watch it?'
he thought before running out to go get Mr. Yusuf who was the only real experienced teacher the kids would probably listen to and of course the only one foolish enough to settle a fight between any one.
"i am going to deal with you!" olamilaycon threatened as he regained his balance and leaped towards uche but it was a failed attempt for a clap back having no core knowledge of hand to hand combat or anything that involves dishing out even the tinniest bit of human punishment unfortunately Uche was a certified black belt even at age 19.
"stop this nonsense"
uche demanded hoping olamilaycon paid no attention to his warning and allowed him show case his flying kick which the inexperienced spoilt brat had been perfect for.
and yes he had been granted the opportunity to show why he above olamilaycon had been chosen to hold the single highest position any student could aspire for.
he stretched his right leg perfectly into the chest of olamilaycon causing an imapct that stopped the brat dead in his tracks and right into the ground.
"what on earth is this?"
the voice sent shivers into the spines of everyone who clamored for an empty chair as Mr. yusuf walked in with his tightly wrapped bundle of water cane.
"sir,it was olamilaycon!"
a few shouted.
"sir it was Uche doing jackie chan"
udoh shouted.
"the two of you follow me,the rest of you maintain your seats immediately and God help you if i come back and see any one make any sound even the slightest sound would be met with military graded punishment,just dare me and see."
Mr. yusuf threatened as Uche joined in with a smirk on his face,he knew what usually happens from here on so he was happy he did get some good hits that would buzz over the school for another two weeks and make Stella believe he was the best candidate for her romance with.
"i am not done yet"
olamilaycon threatened as he stood up ,embarrassed and in severe abdominal pains.
"will you shut the devil you call a mouth or do you need me to shut it up for you?"
Mr. yusuf turned around angrily with fiery eyes that spelled doom for anyone that was stupid enough to respond.
"i will not!"
olamilaycon shouted angrily as everyone's one popped up for a new and unrated version of olamilaycon versus the authority.
"what did you just say?"
Mr. yusuf asked in disbelief even when his ears heard correctly,he had hoped the unruly boy would not repeat the daring words that belittled his authority and status in the school as a hard core disciplinarian and ex military man even when he never actually stepped his feet in the military camp unlike his twin brother did.
"i said i will not"
olamilaycon said as he starred with penance in his eyes,he may not have beaten Uche in fact he never could but Mr. yusuf was all the back up publicity stunt he needed to overshadow Uche's victory over him for no one ever have in the history challenged Mr. yusuf.
Mr. yusuf grinned fiercely as he walked slowly towards olamilaycon hoping the boy showed a bit of fear and took some steps back unfortunately none came.
'damn it,why does this brat have to be so arrogant?' he asked himself,olamilaycon was well known in the school with a reputation for getting teachers to kiss their jobs good bye once they came forward to challenge his arrogance and stubbornness unfortunately with a baby on the way for the young teacher and a house rent to be paid by the month's salary and a promotion to look forward to ,he knew when the devil was trying to play smart with him.
"i see you are not in your right senses today,the principal will hear of this ,uche let us go!"
Mr. yusuf said before he decided to turn around and walk out of the class mate with uche by his side, he may have seen one or two students record the whole thing but what on earth was his status as the most feared teacher going to get him if he lost his job.
'a wise decision'
his mind reminded him as he walked past Mr. john who was still in a bit of coma from Mr. yusuf unwillingness to dish out his skills and techniques in the act of punishment for all who dared him.
once he went out the class room returned to its default setting, an unruly disoriented and disorganized market place filled with chatter amidst olamilaycon's epic victory.
Mr. john watched olamilaycon and a few more students walk out without saying a word only for hot sweats to roll down his chin when he realized his bag containing his phone,five thousand naira and his niece's pregnancy's test result which he hadn't read was missing from the table.
talk about trouble,his had just began.
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by biokuabdullahi(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Nice start
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Two days quickly passed but not without the expected buzz , olamilaycon’s attempt to use Mr. yusuf as a cover up had failed.

Uche’s kick was even more perfect from the editing and visual effects some students had put into and if he hadn’t been the victim of that painful kick he too would have enjoyed watching the video on repeat.

“I have to deal with that bastard, he has to pay dearly”
Olamilaycon said bitterly having officially lost stella to uche who posted a video of her hero on her status the night after the commotion.

“i swear he needs to pay, you should have seen the one they edited with you flying into the ground with a woman’s boobs on your chest, the editing was badass”

Udoh swore bitterly even when he enjoyed the video so much he did his own editing of the original video and posted as well.

“well we can’t face him on, he fights well I mean I still have a sour jaw from the jaw breaker he gave me the last time you asked me to go fight him”
James said hoping he was able to remind Olamilaycon of his undying loyalty in the past.

“I know someone who can”
The three turned and starred towards Boris, the fat glutton who was remarkably known for his ability to fail his exams ,consume anything that was edible and a bit of the information peddler which sponsored his anger for all the delicacies he could think of.

“what do you want here?”
Asked Udoh sensing a change of fortune for the information peddler once he could offer a solution to his friend’s request.

“Boris, see you had better leave….”

“Ah olamilaycon, you calm down nah”

Boris begged as he took out two packs of gala off his back pocket and opened the wrappers carefully and systematically so not even a piece fell off.
“olamilaycon is not….”

“he should be….”
He paused to courter james response biting a hug part of both snacks at once.

“he should, he is now ridiculed amidst Uche’s show of strength and dominance over him,your friend is a …..”

Again he munched hard on what was left of the gala: not that it did his stomach any good in the main time he had to concentrate on his afternoon meal ticket.

“I have the answer he needs.”
Boris said licking the little crumbs off the packages one after the other much to the irritation of the three.

“say whatever you have to say and get out of here”
Olamilaycon said hoping the glutton provided some good answers like he has done in the past.

“I can arrange it for you”
Boris said with his eyes scanning for the little pieces that might have escaped his mouth.

“arrange what?”

“laycon I think you should forget about…”

“I can arrange people to mess with uche for you very easily”

Boris courted james quickly who looked like he was going to ruin his business.

“if they mess him up, he will be ridiculed, he will be shamed and he will lose his status and position in fact he may have to leave the school if you want, I mean if you can’t beat them then pay people who can beat them”

Boris said temptingly like the snake to eve,he had learnt his mother’s persuasive manner and sort of words when it comes to her selling her goods and her body to the highest bidder for nothing. He could see olamilaycon’s eye widen once he showed his cards to the buyer.

“that’s a lie, no one can….”
“definitely no one you two zombies can ever know but not boris, boris knows everyone and if I say I know people then I know people”
Boris boasted with a grin.

“how much will it cost, I want him to be properly dealt with , I want him dealt with so much when he hears my name he will end up screaming and crying in fear and agony”

Olamilaycon said bitterly as fresh memories of his defeat swept across his mind once more.

“five thousand and….”

“hah,liar!”

“I will give you seven thousand if they get to record the whole thing for me”
Olamilaycon shut the udoh with his words even before boris could.

‘seven what?’
Boris thought with that he could pay off his long overdue debt to the canteen woman and secure two plates of fried rice and chicken for the next one week with still enough to pay who needed to pay for the job: for he always did as needed to do which is why people trusted his words.

“done but my service charge comes before anything else and its 3k"
Boris said hoping to push his luck as far as he could push , he could see the rich bastard was in a tough position and was willing to do anything.

“fine, send me your account number and I will do the transfer”
Boris gave a dull smile like an hunter will after catching a big prey.

‘mission accomplished’
He thought to himself as he watched the bitterness in udoh and james eyes , the sore losers in today’s profit.

“in three days time, uche will get your message”

“no, I want it done tomorrow!”
Olamilaycon said angrily and impatiently, boris thought of the possibilities but to hell with possibilities, for 1ok the rich brat could have his revenge right now.

“okay then I will arrange everything and let you know over the phone”
Boris walked away, the real winner of this little misfortune that had ensued between the school’s top kids too bad Uche hadn’t been as welcoming as olamilaycon was in terms of cash reward for his services now the brat was going to get it.

“What on earth did you do?”
Mr. Adewale asked angrily as olamilaycon sat without paying a single attention to his father but to the TV.

“I said what did you do laycon?”
Mr. Adewale asked, he had not the strength nor the time to address his son’s unruly behavior, he had accepted the curse of been wealthy and powerful as having a male son who had no regards for anything or anyone.

“dad, I did nothing just what he deserved”
Olamilaycon managed to say.

“what he deserved huh, you crippled the senior prefect of your school”

“Dad I did no such thing, he was hit by an okada rider who decided to video him and his crushed legs rather than help him , I only managed to find the video on the internet”

“and you had to be the first person to find it, come on son I know you had something to do with this”
“I don’t know what you are talking about dad, I would never do such a thing I mean I don’t know what or how people ride that thing called okada so how could I have done it”

“oh I see…”
Mr adewale said before his eyes caught hold of the time and he needed to remind himself he was getting late for his contract signing.
“…we will talk about this later”

Mr. adewale said once more before walking out as olamilaycon gave a smirk, that brat had done his job perfectly although now it was confirmed uche would miss a year and a half to ensure he gets back on his feet ,he did felt pity on him.

But that was now a by gone he had set his mind on his next target, Mr. yusuf whose name still sent shivers down the spine of everyone, something he wished his did too perhaps his recent actions would definitely send a message but he needed more, he needed the sort of power that was unchallenged irresistible, the ones that got all the girls and boys under his every command.

“….it was reported that crime boss and syndicate Don Obuh
Escaped after the sting operation led by Nigeria’s
top detectives and members of the paramilitary group was….’

The news needn’t say more, there on the news was someone with power, money and fame, feared ,respected and smart.
The real people who knew what it meant to be truly powerful and to live dangerously, people who had no respect for the law or rules ,who did and said whatever they wanted to and whenever they wanted to without fear and then he thought of himself been the best of them all.

For a two years now after his mother died he had suddenly realized he was getting old and needed to give purpose to his life.

Follow his father’s footsteps though wealthy but was still a puppet to power players in the country or become something else, something more.
“if you can’t beat them get people who can beat them”
He liked the words of that glutton even more now he thought of it, he was going to be his own boss by his own rules.
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by biokuabdullahi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Great but a little bit short
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2020
biokuabdullahi:
Great but a little bit short

it hasn't even started yet boss
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2020
"what else do you want me to do for Godsake"
Mr. Adewale asked frustratingly as hot sweat dripped down his face even when the AC in his newly acquired jeep poured out as much cold air it could muster.
"the boy isn't learning anything,he is going to be the death of you"
"chris,how dare you say that to your own brother"
"listen don't change the subject wale,that boy needs a father"
"oh and i am not a father"
"no,you are not,you are a business man"

Mr. adewale's senior brother had given him the hard facts and how he hated his guts when it came to spilling the hard truth.
"you know everything i am doing right now is for him"
"focus on your land and not on the seeds you intend to plant on it"
"what?"
"your boy needs someone who can correct him and put him in the right way,your wife was instrumental to ensuring he behaved well with her gone, he needs someone else"
"oh you mean someone like you,right?"
"don't say it that way,this is not about us and you know it,i am trying to help the kid"
"i think i have had enough of your nonsense for the day,i should never have called"
"send the boy over to you,he is family and i can help him"
"what?,are you out of your senses?,never i will never do such a thing"
"that boy is a ticking time bomb,sooner or later you will call me back and i will always be there to help you out"

the call went dead and for the most seconds ,Mr. adewale froze.
chris was wrong,Olamilaycon was a good boy at heart just having issues dealing with the passing of his mother.
'he will get through this'
Mr. adewale nodded to himself reassuringly even though he feared the worse.
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2020
CHAPTER TWO

"Take it easy for GOD sake"

olamilaycon said irritatingly as boris gulped down the contents of the nylon effortlessly as they both found a convenient spot under the tree to talk.weeks after he was elected as the senior prefect due to the unfortunate incident of Uche.he had picked up interest in organized crimes and gangs.reading books that exposed the inside set up of the most popular and powerful gangs in the world.at just 19,he was hoping to turn his school into his own experimental grounds for his gang and hence he needed people who could be vital to its success and not the pests like udoh and james whose only worth were errand boys.
how he hated the fat glutton ,boris but the boy was his own master and power player which even the principal respected.he needed boris.
"so i don't get it?"
boris said quickly dipping his hand into his back pocket to produce a half eaten sharwama much to the surpirse of olamilaycon.
"i said, i needed a...."
olamilaycon paused unable to go on as boris bit off a huge chunk he himself would never be able to consume.the sight reminded him of everything he hated.
"..do you really have to..."
"please hold on a bit"
boris again bit off another,this time he took part of the nylon that poorly wrapped the snack along much to olamilaycon's displeasure. olamilaycon had had enough.
"stop this nonsense"
olamilaycon snapped pushing what was left of boris's hand into the ground much to the shock of boris.the boris the coward,boris the fool,boris the fat kid no one likes but the boris no one ever saw was boris the pyschopath. olamilaycon had just pushed the wrong button.
"you bastard!"
boris snapped as he rushed to the ground to save what is left.
"shut the hell up"
olamilaycon responded.
"that's it,you are going to get it"
boris said as he leaped at olamilaycon who was not prepared for this.boris held on to olamilaycon's neck as they both tugged.boris grip was firm and painful.
"what are you doing...."
olamilaycon said fearfully as boris held on tightly.
"i am going to show you..."
boris said before he paused.his eyes widened as he froze in between his breath.
"boris?"
olamilaycon responded,for something was wrong this time around with the fat pig.
"my...my...my.."
the last words of a dying kid whose heart could no longer take any more stress.
boris came down hard almost dragging olamilaycon with him.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2020
christmas is over for me lol ,time to finish my story
Re: AGBERO- STRANGER AMONGST US SEASON 1 REWRITE COMING SOON by WriterX(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of These Books / Can SA Politics Get Any Worse? / Daffodils On The Anthills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.