Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Clean My Vape Pens? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Clean My Vape Pens? (368 Views)

Freemax Twister 80w, Twister 30w Vs Gemm 80w - Best Vape Pens / Drak Blue Argus GT Vape Kit / What Is A Vape Mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean My Vape Pens? by Freemaxvape: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2020
In 2020, Freemax also released its another vape pen kit - Freemax Twister 30W Starter Kit, which is design for MTL and DTL vaping. You can adjust the wattage just by s simple twist of the base. And the wattage of Freemax Twister 80W also can be adjusted bu the same way, which have the high praise in the market.

So Freemax vape pens are also the best choice from many kinds of vape pens in the vape market. How many kind of vape pens have you used by far? And how do you maintain your vape pen kits in your daily life?

First, let’s learn how to clean my vape pen. Here are the steps below:
The first thing you need to do is take apart your vaporizer and make sure it is cool before cleaning it. From there, you want to treat each section differently during the cleaning process.

For the mouthpiece, take a Q-tip and dip it in isopropyl alcohol. Then, slowly rub and dab the Q-tip against the mouthpiece until all of the black residue is removed.

You can use this same isopropyl approach for the refillable chamber, and the inside chamber of your vape pen. Just be sure that the alcohol residue is completely dry before using it again.

For the atomizer, you want to be sure to clean it properly. The best way to do this is to clean it in an isopropyl solution by letting it soak overnight. After this, you want to be sure to rinse it heavily in water and let it dry before using again. Try to stray away from using cotton swabs in order to get excess resin out, as any remaining material in the atomizer will burn when you rev up your pen again, and can cause damage.

Freemax Twister 80W or Twister 30W, which vape pen do you like better? Freemax is one of best vape brands in the vape market, famous for its good flavor and long life span of the vape coils. Don’t miss Freemax vape products.

(1) (Reply)

Koudijs Catfish Concentrate. / Need Cassava Sticks Around Ogere,iyana Obafe In OGUN STATE / Soyabeans Available For Pickup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.