Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) (38891 Views)

Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) / Photos From Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Burial / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by jrjfjfj: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2020
He will not rest in peace if truely he killed
Ahmadu bello (saurdana)
Akintola (Premier of western nigeria,13th Are Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba Land)

3 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Farki: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2020
englishmart:
When we talk about the labours of our past heros not being in vain, we're not talking about Azikiwe, Tarawa Balewa, or Awolowo. We're talking about resilient men who fought machine guns with arrows just to discontinue this incompatible, incongruous failed one Nigeria. For real their labours are never in vain

Let's not deceive ourselves that they didn't have a personal stake in the fight.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Richykaycee(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2020
His a legend, To survive those years no be here oh

3 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by victons(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Nwobosi rest in peace, Atleast is good you didn't answer Nwanambala because that would have made you igala, bc omambala is an igala word just like omala LGA of kogi which is igala LGA.. You fought a war that you believed in and survived by luck.. Rest in peace sir but I'm surprised at how you're associated with a clown like Obiano who's igala himself,. Obiano is a frustrated cursed worthless miscreant Drunkard governor
What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
englishmart:
When we talk about the labours of our past heros not being in vain, we're not talking about Azikiwe, Tarawa Balewa, or Nnamdi Kanu. We're talking about resilient men who fought machine guns with arrows just to discontinue this incompatible, incongruous failed one Nigeria. For real their labours are never in vain
Fixed
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Zurich1844(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Wow.....so the bastard was actually part of the first coup plotters.

When you reach the pits of hell, kindly tell nzeogu that the seeds of his actions still hunt his people politically, tell Ojukuwu the runner, that his movement has been hijacked by a drunken denigrate fruadster who ran off to london after spending some time in kuje prison....I piss on the graves of enemies of the state. Fvckin flatin0s
Old age will definitely be far from you.

7 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na only to dey insult dem sabi. Bunch of uncouth nyamurii flatheadss grin
Bighead5:
The present BIAFRANS are COWARDS, NNANDI KANU inclusive. grin

Aboki Soldiers just Dey use them shine. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Dovegrey: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Even though I hate igbos, I will never wish dem death, r.i.p sir...but u fvck up sir why u betray nigeria go join terrorist group call biafra? U are forgiven
Your hate is ingredient to us.
Keep it up more ofe mmanu to your throat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zurich1844:

Old age will definitely be far from my family members.

Fixed
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by kolexy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
aycorporat:
A great nationalist and hero.
I like him for his belief in the Biafran cause even up to old age.
Rest on sir. We shall achieve a Nigerian dream of equality someday

Did you just call him a nationalist? This man murdered Chief Ladoke Akintola and almost killed Chief Remi Fani-Kayode. I don't mind you calling him your hero, which is fine. An individual supporting a cause his kinsmen deem to be worthy can be called an hero, but definitely not a Nationalist.
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by legallyminded: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

When you reach the pits of hell, kindly tell nzeogu that the seeds of his actions still hunt his people politically, tell Ojukuwu the runner, that his movement has been hijacked by a drunken denigrate fruadster who ran off to london after spending some time in kuje prison....I piss on the graves of enemies of the state. Fvckin flatin0s

Fool!!

3 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Liposure: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Nwobosi rest in peace, Atleast is good you didn't answer Nwanambala because that would have made you igala, bc omambala is an igala word just like omala LGA of kogi which is igala LGA.. You fought a war that you believed in and survived by luck.. Rest in peace sir but I'm surprised at how you're associated with a clown like Obiano who's igala himself,. Obiano is a frustrated cursed worthless miscreant Drunkard governor
but his surname is obiano
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by tyinfinity: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
this man ran away with ojukwu to cotedvoire
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Tell that to the old fool you call your father, one piece of condom would have prevented a national calamity like you but your slutty mom was so carried away, opening her stank kitten to that moronic, absolute doughnut you call dad

6 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
You are right. Nwobosi and his soldier boys, Bob Egbikor and Chukwu, opened fire on Akintola.
AbijaJ:
Na this guy kill Akintola.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Even though I hate igbos, I will never wish dem death, r.i.p sir...but u fvck up sir why u betray nigeria go join terrorist group call biafra? U are forgiven

who care what an ugly bat from hell like you thinks, get a grip ya absolute bellend!

5 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

So being Igala is being cursed? Wehdone sah.

You didn't make any sense.
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Front0lane:

A foolish tribe that was beaten blueblack in a war still boasting shamelessly across the globe. What will the like of Eritrea South Sudan n Co that went to war n got their independence what should they do. Oloriburuku tribe !

only if that hoodrat father of yours heed to our advise to always use condom. 600 years of curse to you!!

2 Likes

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
alaribe1992:

Tell that to the old fool i call my father, one piece of condom would have prevented a national calamity like me but my slutty mom was so carried away, opening her stank kitten to that moronic, absolute doughnut I call dad

Someone escaped from the mental institution grin
Why so bitter grin
Why telling me your family's history grin
Am not the cause of your life's troubles, kindly take up your complaints with your father who's currently at the mental institution at the left side of yaba. Love and light, Shalom
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
legallyminded:

Fool!!

Nice to meet you.
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I escaped from the mental institution grin
Why are my so bitter grin
Why telling you my family's history grin
Am not the cause of your life's troubles, kindly take up my complaints with my father who's currently at the mental institution at the left side of yaba. Love and light, Shalom

Yes I know your father has been mentally deranged since he gave birth to an urchin like you, I Wish him speedy recovery. my regards to your mom too, I bleeped her so hard tru the anus yesterday, she was bleeding. speedy recovery to her also
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Buchi3232:
do you think you made any sense with this your commen??

What do you think? Who would you admire? The people who fought and failed or the people who can never fight in their lives?

1 Like

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
alaribe1992:

Yes I know my father has been mentally deranged since he gave birth to an urchin like me, I Wish him speedy recovery. my regards to my mom too, I bleeped her so hard tru the anus yesterday, she was bleeding. speedy recovery to her also

Man do you really have to tell me the details of your 50shades on the subhuman chimp you call your mother...
The easiest way to solve your life's problem rn is for you to jump in the lagoon or simply hang yourself. It's a win win for you and also humanity.
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Man do i really have to tell you the details of your 50shades on the subhuman chimp I call my mother?.
The easiest way to solve my life's problem rn is for me to jump in the lagoon or simply hang myself. It's a win win for you and also humanity.

Yes win win for the world when you jump of a cliff, before you jump off that cliff, how's your mentally deranged dad doing, has your mom been able to sit down properly after I destroyed her anus with my 10 inches last night?
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
He was an OG

RIP PAPI!

We need more of yuh kind....
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by deflover(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
mightyhazel:
RIP Legend!

Looking at the country today i will say if the hands of time should be turned,that you guys should not have struck.. no killing ,no mutiny no nothing..

just parley with the ruling class/politicians ,....slurp their behinds so dutifully and if things got so bad,then a more popular uprising/revolution/ referendum would have emanated and by now everyone would have been doing well in our respective tents..

the real issue of the coup was the breaking of the igbo population by the referendum of southern cameroon
that weakened their strength in the house then awolowo gave the master stroke by the cross carpeting of reps from NCNC to AG
So a civil coup happened and the soldiers were trying to get power back to Zik by the guns

1 Like

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
alaribe1992:

Yes win win for the world when you jump of a cliff, before you jump off that cliff, how's your mentally deranged dad doing, has your mom been able to sit down properly after I destroyed her anus with my 10 inches last night?

grin grin if not lack of self control on the part of your half brain dad you probably would have been cum dripping down the legs of your yamlegged wh0re of a mother....just like your Ojukuwu who died a bitter loser in life so will be the outcome of your already misrable life....when you get to hell, ask Ojukuwu that is it true his balls stopped growing at infancy and why did he disguise as a woman fleeing Nigeria...I heard the cameroonian guys at the border actually thought he was a woman and slapped his ass, was the great ikemba turned on grin anyways get lost
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Bellotelli: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
I'll reserve my comments
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by annyz: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=TheLionofLasigi post=96426868]

grin grin if not lack of self control on the part of my half brain dad i probably would have been cum dripping down the legs of my yamlegged wh0re of a mother....just like your Ojukuwu who died a bitter loser in life so will be the outcome of our already misrable life....when i get to hell, ask Ojukuwu that is it true my balls stopped growing at infancy and why did i disguise as a woman fleeing Nigeria...I heard the cameroonian guys at the border actually thought i was a woman and slapped my ass, was the great ikemba turned on grin anyways let me get lost

When you eventually die from that incoming accident, ask your questions to the devil when you meet him in hell. he's always ready to attend to your questions
Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

How I wish to locate where you are right now, 6 feet deep will be your everlasting home, BASTARDIZED BASTARD, Son of thousand fat

1 Like

Re: Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) by Timilehinoye: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
This men are the true hero of Nigeria men who were ready to lay down their lives for Nigeria
men who are able to do the necessary evil for the sake of the country but were betrayed by the same pple they risked their lives for Nigeria is truly cursed because if great men like this failed then no man can save our dear country.The likes of ahmadu Bello and Samuel ladoke akintola deserve to have their names removed from history book as our founding fathers cause they allowed their greed and tribalistic behavior push Nigeria to the path of self destruction I only weep for tafawa balewa and our dear obafemi awolowo cause they really cared for our Nigeria.
Rest in peace colonel nwobosi a gallant soldier of the Republic �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.