Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed (15847 Views)

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Helen Grant: Despite Recession, Nigeria Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Anneka101(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Sometimes I just wonder if this man have children online that read all this dust he says

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Sijo01(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Idiota, keep living in denier

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Scrupulous419(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Na thunder wen gam wella go fire u...

I bet my looted palliatives cry

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Respect55(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
I wouldn't mind to pull a trigger on this man's skull if I ever meet him.

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Teibaba(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Your honourable, not just well but it's the best.

Anuofia idiot
Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Germany is in recession yet has over 100k new jobs everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Mrbenny001: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Please how do we stop this man from continuing disgracing himself

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by baranzy(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Does it mean that we no get sniper for this country to take out this useless man?

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Akfrenzy(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Thunder where are u

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by emerged01(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
People that are suppose to bury their faces within their Palm are bold to say rubbish. We need total overhauling of leadership in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Farki: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Who are the others? Congo?

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by tamunobello: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Yalwayzme: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Another one!
Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by sojfarm: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Are there no other stupid people in this administration apart from South

Liar
Fashola
Osinbajo
Adeshina etc

If you notice, all other idiots from the North have off the microphone intentionally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by GGGPassword: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Foolishbuhari: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2020
ngwababe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This man's loyalty to this government dey sweet me die. Who will not like one that's this loyal?

This is not loyalty my sister. This is sycophancy! I'd prefer a person who tells me the truth everyday to this kind of person.

These types would dance so far you feed them. Cast them away and watch them sell your ass to your enemies

4 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Joeyy27(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Hi
Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Kolisky(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Samylekey:
Is anybody still surprised with the words that comes out from Lie Mohammed?

At all! I'm no more surprised about any statements that proceed from his mouth.

In fact, it infuriates me more to see WE came from the same State

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Splitmind: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Minister of Information giving it to us hot hot.

The Nigerian economy is one of the best and most stable in the world. If you look at the history our currency and economy has been consistently trending in a particular direction and that's UP!

Before anyone comes to doubt me let's look at the facts. In the past 1 naira was 1 dollar now over 400 naira is 1 dollar.

In the past 1 man could feed a family of 6 on one salary now Buhari had encouraged gender diversity in the workforce by making sure both men and women work for the same salary that can just take care of a family of 3 continuing the great example set by previous administrations.

That's progress. cool

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Houston17(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Nawa o, must we compare at all times. The last time it was comparison of our fuel price to that Saudi whereas our minimum wage is nothing close to that of Saudi. E b like say this people no sabi wetin dey do

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Abeg
Ogbeni Lie, wetin be the temperature of your weed now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
This man has no shame, the recession of a thing got me worried not long ago. Las Las God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Kolisky(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Gondonu:
shocked Economy is doing well while the nation continue to witness multiple recessions? Justifying clueless.Lai is just a pro when it comes to lies or propaganda.

grin grin grin

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Felixalex:
Useless man
Very useless

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by iykee101(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Mr lie lie minister,stop deceiving yourself ok.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Splitmind: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2020
ngwababe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This man's loyalty to this government dey sweet me die. Who will not like one that's this loyal?

He's very loyal of course. He can clean the bottoms of our darling president's shoes with his teeth and fulfil the duties in the oza room when Aisha is not in the mood.

He is a true patriot and friend to Buhari who always tells him the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2020
How I wish this man was a government official in China, they would have hanged him like a common criminal.
Nigerians support useless things and evil things that's why buhari and these type of empty things called people are ruling.
He's even comparing Nigeria with South Africa, Russia.
Shameless northern leaders and supporters from afonja.

5 Likes

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by FashionCookie(f): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2020
E no go better for you and your followers...Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed by BeegBeem: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Day 2023 (Pictures, Video) / Bandits Kidnap 23 People In FCT / PDP Convention: We Don’t Know Which Judge To Obey, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.