Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What If I Show You One Way To Increase Your Brand's Value And Close More Sales - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What If I Show You One Way To Increase Your Brand's Value And Close More Sales (139 Views)

7 Copywriting Tips That Will Help You Close More Deals / What If There Is A Way For You To Close More Sales? / How To Increase Your Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If I Show You One Way To Increase Your Brand's Value And Close More Sales by Phenomking(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
There's an "ATM" formula that has been used by sales professionals that if you don't know about, you'll continue struggling with sales.

I'm about to show you one strategy that can make you sell online like a pro! Just promise me you'll use it right. Research shows that people don't buy with logic, rather, they buy with emotions and justify with logic!

You can adopt this ATM formula to start commanding sales daily. It's actually "A+T=M"

ATTENTION
You need to get the attention of your audience, with words, with pictures, get their attention arrested. It is how well you get their attention that determines their retention. If you fail the attention test, you might as well forget the rest. Master good words, design your contents, that's the first step!

TRUST
Now that you have their attention, gain their trust, let them be able to trust you, everyone wants to be safe, they need an assurance that you're not that one scammer they should avoid like the plague. No one rejects a gift, if you have something free to give, why not, it enhances trust, get them to trust you and keep their trust, once they patronize you, ask for feedback, keep in touch with them, know if they're satisfied.

MONEY
The rewarding part, but shouldn't be put first, when you get their attention and gain their trust, they won't only patronize you, they'll refer you and then you can print cash daily.

Don't forget...
A-ttention + T-rust = M-oney.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Become A Fullstack Programmer? / How To Stay Cool In Examination / How Can I Join My Masters With A Work In A Private Firm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.