Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video (65143 Views)

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by hashtagged(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Pretty Mike is a true son of God

Wherever God goes, He is surrounded by naked and beautiful women.

For example

A photo of God pulling up with his bitches to go and meet Adam.

Real men, powerful Kings always pull up with many women/wives surrounding them.

It's a sign of power

You know perverted people since time memorial have always tried to twist religion to meet their perversions. We don't need those perversions here pls

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
This guy achievement don pass dangote own...I'll design a professional logo, flyer and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
meobizy:
She’s still running this rubbish show? Akatas are worthless.
This particular one no even get sense.
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Standing5(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
In 9 months time they will be nursing mother girl friends.
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by CeCeEkol(f): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
WHAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION THO.... WENDY REFERRING TO AFRICA AS IF SHE'S NOT AN AFRICAN TOO.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Erastuslove: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
some of them ugly shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe first on both side
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by pyro62(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

For example

It's a sign of power

God has forgiven you
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by IVORY2009(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bar1941:
Seems he hired the pregnant ladies.

I thought as much, and moreover some of them are not pregnant.
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Seyzcham91(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
you think vagina people get sense! the only thing to their name is vagina, breast and ass and nothing else and those things to their name only answer to MONEY AND FAME!
CalliDora1:
Huh?

Na wa o. Some girls though. Anything for the money.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by authority2006(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
sochey:
6 pregnant girlfriends is not an achievement..

6 beautiful babies with a nice way of life and a better future is all that matters....

#rubbishworld

You sounded confused and contradictory. If 6 pregnant couldn't be an achievement, how could 6 children resulting from it be an achievement?
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
She needs that African Mike between her legs
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by codemaniacs: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
zz
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Danmisra(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
This guy can impregnate 6 girls without marrying them but the same people will insult Muslim for marrying more than one wife. But christians are okay with this, really Christianity is a joke (do as you like) that is what Christianity is all about. U can impregnate and fornicate any how but don't marry more than one, hahahahah. I like this concept.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Seyzcham91:
you think vagina people get sense! the only thing to their name is vagina, breast and ass and nothing else and those things to their name only answer to MONEY AND FAME!

Small small bash us now. Haba! If pretty Mike too didn't allow it, it won't happen.grin.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Blakpot: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

For example

It's a sign of power
What type of drugs are u on? Seriously?
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Lalasdiva(f): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
this is unsophisticated
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Iwonttell(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pretty Mike cool
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by lkillbrokehoes: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
sochey:
6 pregnant girlfriends is not an achievement..

6 beautiful babies with a nice way of life and a better future is all that matters....

#rubbishworld
Who are you?
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Babymamas(f): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
that's how it supposed to be. six women with
one man. what a good combination. the man
gonna eat fat mehn. six of them will be
competing to make him happy
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by hokafor(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Is the joker also responsible for their pregnancies? I
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by FuckThaMod: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively, all I can see is a business man in Pretty Mike.

His unconventional approach may be absurd...but that's how he keeps his business thriving.
Show biz deals with show off!

"I'll Hire 6 pregnant ladies to accompany me to an event...our matter must reach America!"
finally it did!

Don't hate the player...
Exactly! But many pple are so stupid to realize
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by EMMY76: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
In saner climes that idiot will be arrested and remanded in a psychiatrist hospital for rehabilitation. How can he abuse women like that no respect at all did his mother gave birth to him in such a family?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by FuckThaMod: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheMan3:
First of all I don't support pretty mike or what he stand for.

That said, who is Wendy to judge an African? In US, one man can be marriaid five times and divorced five times and remarry again. Even she is divorced and probably be going for a second husband soon.
As awkward as it sounds, in the US, a man can marry a man too... And adopt a child... Imagine a child having two daddies... Chai!!

Who are you to judge Africans way of life?

Hippocrates!!!

If he indeed is Married to those women, and they are happy, LET THEM BE!!

That being said, I do not support pretty mike or whatever he calls himself, and as I do not support polygamy. What I am saying is that, You do not have any moral right to judge.

Your forefathers were polygamous, so why don't you support polygamy? undecided
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by TheMan3: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Your forefathers were polygamous, so why don't you support polygamy? undecided
I don't have to support it just because they were
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Churchill6767: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
FloxySmart:
Some women think low of themselves’

Most
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Peace666: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

For example

A photo of God pulling up with his girlfriends to go and meet Adam.

It's a sign of power

Stupidity or Insanity, which one is wrong with you?!?
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by eabiode: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Lagos-based socialite, Pretty Mike who pulled a stunt of showing up at Actor and Comedian, Williams Uchemba's wedding over the weekend with 'pregnant girlfriends' have made it to the Wendy Williams show over the act.

Wendy Williams who acknowleged that Pretty Mike has been consistent with such stunts, also recalled how same socialite turned up at an event with women on wedding gowns.

She however averred that it is normal for a man to have many wives in Africa and for them to be pregnant at the same time. Wendy also added that "some women don't think much of themselves".
Absolutely rubbish
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kEDl8LN8c
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Shedrachmessi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mad woo
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Businessicon:
What's your proof that's he's an occultist?

They will say he has money lol �
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Buksaylor: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

For example

A photo of God pulling up with his girlfriends to go and meet Adam.

It's a sign of power

Maybe you just made him the devil's Advocate!
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
That guy's a clown always embarasing his family especialy his father. tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User / The Shameful Fall Of TerryG: A Lesson For Commercial Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.