Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,129 members, 7,957,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) (57394 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Under Fire For Gifting 14 Suvs Cars To Catholic Priests / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Dollar Rain For Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Myhusband(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Nice.. At least, they will use the SUVs to drive their lazy constituents out of poverty...

NONSENSE! With all the education he has acquired, what has he achieved? Most Nigerians are just educated, they're not smart, including our professors.. It's a shame that less-educated people have done more for Nigeria than the so called educated ones..

Instead of our so called education to create human assets, it keeps churning out liabilities! Every year, more lazy, visionless and disgusting graduates are created by our useless universities to only depend on the government.. No skills, no talent, NOTHING OF VALUE! All they are taught is how to identify a screw driver and not how to make use of it.. Cram your lecturers note, sort some and you will be "educationalised" with an enviable certificate. But beyond that, it's nothing..

Too bad.. If our educational system continues to dish out liabilities, then its budget should stop. It will be more beneficial to channel its budget to the agricultural sector than increasing it. Cos Agriculture is far more helpful than education in this country.

Trust me, Nigerians will acquire better education and wisdom chatting with an American on Whatsapp than the nonsense they acquire from the Nigerian universities.. And no, it has nothing to do with the government.. But the corrupt and backward codes imprinted on the average Nigerian DNA..

May God help Nigeria.

you sound quite interesting but on what ground do you think Buhari govt will give Nigerians the dream country we want?
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by bluefilm: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
This looks like fake news

1 Like

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by neighbourhud: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Farki:

He has absolutely no point but to asslick, honestly makes me sick. undecided

Bro, i understand you. His choice of words was bad but i tried to ignore all that to get the punchline... Reform of our schools.

I was angry too but...
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Rico94: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
I am just speechless, frustrated, disappointed with these people so called leaders, even a blind man can see that there is hardship in this country and some people just decided to be sharing SUV cars like biscuits, May God have Mercy on them.

1 Like

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by semyman: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Are these guys normal?
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Nice.. At least, they will use the SUVs to drive their lazy constituents out of poverty...

NONSENSE! With all the education he has acquired, what has he achieved? Most Nigerians are just educated, they're not smart, including our professors.. It's a shame that less-educated people have done more for Nigeria than the so called educated ones..

Instead of our so called education to create human assets, it keeps churning out liabilities! Every year, more lazy, visionless and disgusting graduates are created by our useless universities to only depend on the government.. No skills, no talent, NOTHING OF VALUE! All they are taught is how to identify a screw driver and not how to make use of it.. Cram your lecturers note, sort some and you will be "educationalised" with an enviable certificate. But beyond that, it's nothing..

Too bad.. If our educational system continues to dish out liabilities, then its budget should stop. It will be more beneficial to channel its budget to the agricultural sector than increasing it. Cos Agriculture is far more helpful than education in this country.

Trust me, Nigerians will acquire better education and wisdom chatting with an American on Whatsapp than the nonsense they acquire from the Nigerian universities.. And no, it has nothing to do with the government.. But the corrupt and backward codes imprinted on the average Nigerian DNA..

May God help Nigeria.

No be curse o but guy u mumu wella

1 Like

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Niceman12(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
debbiebianca2:
SUVs Cars For Senators and House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDbOF4dacfo

A twitter user have blast Nigerian government for buying SUVs cars for Senators and House of Representatives member while ASUU are being owed.

In his tweet, he wrote:

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MizCazorla1/status/1331179904717742080

FAKE NEWS, I have seen the video of this cars since Last year.

1 Like

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by ugo227(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
debbiebianca2:
SUVs Cars For Senators and House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDbOF4dacfo

A twitter user have blast Nigerian government for buying SUVs cars for Senators and House of Representatives member while ASUU are being owed.

In his tweet, he wrote:

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MizCazorla1/status/1331179904717742080

That's actually a car mart in contonu...that's not national assembly

1 Like

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
i dey tell you! i wish i could just drop a bomb or missile to that their national assembly gathering that they do nothing but talk about embezzling money
osamz007:
NA BOMB GO SETTLE THIS MATTER

AND DEM DEY COMPLAIN OF ASUU DEMANDS
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Yankee101: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
A new car every year or what
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

U seem hurt and frustrated about something but it is remotely related to d topic
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by JikanSammani(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
THIS IS NOT TRUE SIR. THIS IS AN OLD VIDEO. IT WAS RECORDED BY A OME OF THE KANO BOYS WHO VISITED COTON FOR THE FIRST TIME. THESE CARS BELOMG TO ALEX A MAJOR DEALER WHO HAS CARS AT MIVVO AND PARC GTS!

1 Like

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
This is one reason I see Buhari as disappointing. Things like this weren't expected to happen under his leadership. Expected was a prudent government that would do away with all these stupid and unproductive expenditures.

We've been crying to all corners of the earth, looking for economic succour and loans, yet the things that brought us to our knees are still been done with reckless abandon.

Those that form activists, lashing out at government policies, feigning "we are on the side of the people", will still go ahead and accept these, no one will turn his or hers down!! Yet some fools think any of these crooks in the assembly is selfless.

Such a damn shame!

Are d scales gradually falling off from ur eyes?
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
neighbourhud:

Calm down bro. Yes, he used some strong words but the punchline is a total reform of our schools.

I was angry at first but when i got the point he was trying to make, i relaxed.
He was making a point and at the same time not making a point.
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by InvertedHammer: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
/
grin
This is where #EndSARS hoodlums should have gone with fuel and matches instead they were looting the shops of other hardworking Nigerians.

The joke is on them. After protests, wetin change?

/
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by tutudesz: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Niceman12:

FAKE NEWS, I have seen the video of this cars since Last year.
This is a car dealer shop in Cotonou, am just surprised that nobody could tell the difference. You can clearly see a C300, Rx350 undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by neighbourhud: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandian:

He was making a point and at the same time not making a point.
OK bro...i understand your anger. grin
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
People who can palliatives from the common man, why can't they live in affluence? Until we begin to hold our governors and law makers accountable and responsible, we will never be a better nation. The money gotten from the several loans is what they have spent in acquiring these toys on wheels.
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by tutudesz: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
JikanSammani:
THIS IS NOT TRUE SIR. THIS IS AN OLD VIDEO. IT WAS RECORDED BY A OME OF THE KANO BOYS WHO VISITED COTON FOR THE FIRST TIME. THESE CARS BELOMG TO ALEX A MAJOR DEALER WHO HAS CARS AT MIVVO AND PARC GTS!
Alex has some of lastest cars
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by cleantitleautos: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
A major ' palliative' ready to be looted!
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by bejeria101(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
This is one reason I see Buhari as disappointing. Things like this weren't expected to happen under his leadership. Expected was a prudent government that would do away with all these stupid and unproductive expenditures.

We've been crying to all corners of the earth, looking for economic succour and loans, yet the things that brought us to our knees are still been done with reckless abandon.

Those that form activists, lashing out at government policies, feigning "we are on the side of the people", will still go ahead and accept these, no one will turn his or hers down!! Yet some fools think any of these crooks in the assembly is selfless.

Such a damn shame!

He is in the villa

Go and tell him.

He had nothing to offer

Still has nothing to offer

Dau.ra dullard
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Innobee99(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Funds used in getting the luxury cars can get thousands of youths off the street.

Who do us na?
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nigerian government know how to spend money on frivolities
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by tutudesz: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Innobee99:
Funds used in getting the luxury cars can get thousands of youths off the street.

Who do us na?
Can't you see this is a car shop Or are they sharing C300 at the national assembly
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Sonn(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:

Such a damn shame!
the only comment ever from you that i found incredible, i was expecting you to bounce on Gej laying blames on him for not stopping or trading the same part during his tenure, this comment from you indeed showeth you are an expectant patriot,
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Chamber10(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
calyto:
This same picture has resurfaced again?

Same picture that the owner of the car shop debunked some months back?

Una no dey tire to lie? That's the reason why they don't take you guys serious. You lie when you are not supposed to. Thre are so many other things to complain about that is valid. Lies make you look like a joker. Small lie is a lie

Give us the link where the owner debunked the picture in the past
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by luckyz4rea(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
This action is a dead nation kick to Nigerians!
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chei see palliatives,
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Elsueno: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, many people would clamour for the cost of governance to be trimmed down especially when it comes to the legislative spending.

Very good call!

...but I see this as a feat of double standard!

Imagine if we were the ones in charge of the contract of procuring these vehicles and other 'questionable' expenses of the government.. Would we still clamour

Buhari and this government are failures obviously, but we also may not be different. Right now what differentiates many of us is that, they are constantly eating while we are yet to even have a taste of the icing on the national cake!

Double Standards!

Oga, Do you feel good living in a mansion surrounded by shanties or driving a luxurious ride while ur neighbours don't even have shoes.

By the way, d video looks fake but don't you think the poverty capital of the world, with lots of debt should put money into more useful things than spending millions of naira on over 300 people who do nothing but "aye" or "nay" less than 10 days a month
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by McTominay(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Church don close! Make everybody begin go house.
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by tutudesz: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chamber10:

Give us the link where the owner debunked the picture in the past
This are Cotonou cars, can't you see C300, Rx350, X6 and other cars
Re: SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) by Kamil83(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
if this is real, it means we are in big trouble in the hands of all this politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation / Buhari Reduces Petroleum Price To N125 Per Litre / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.