Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis (2760 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / 'he Ripped My Pants Off' - Woman Details Alleged Anal R@pe She Suffered From Tre / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by StagethemTVee: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2020
A lady who was treated for paralysis visits the hospital where she was treated and surprises her Nurse by standing from the wheel chair without any form of asistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGp2YK3YqnU

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by StagethemTVee: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2020
God is good and faithful. I have been holding on to him since I lost my dad on November 15th. My dad was a real good man and i never thought his birthday on the 11th of Novemebr would be the last time i would hug him. When i saw him lifeless on his bed 4 days later, it was unbelieveable and still remains so. If you have a parent alive, please make the time count. Make that call, pay that visit, buy that gift. Make the time count

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by Lordswazz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Quite emotional. We should always try to treat people with kindness.
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by potent5(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
The way the nurse got shocked and shaken!
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by potent5(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Videos like this can bring tears to the eyes.
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by devilmaycry: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kaiii i'm moved

I'm not considering one country like dat useless oh...but their nurses grin make i no talk
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by Dayoebe(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nursing is a noble profession [In a sane clime]
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
As a Nigerian Nurse or Doctor, the moment you hug a patient you start looking for your PHONE..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wow, tears of joy.
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by ukaface(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Patients in Nigeria can't do this, they will always be seeing faults upandan
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Very nice of her

It's good to show gratitude
Re: Lady Shocks Nurse Who Took Care Of Her When She Suffered Paralysis by We4all: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Before I clicked, I knew the nurse wasn't based in Nigeria. Nigerian nurses are from hell and can never be nice.

Actually, the worst are nurses in Government hospitals. Those working in Private hospitals are a bit accommodating cos the fear of losing their jobs is the beginning of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

15 Nigerian Celebrities/nollywood Actors Who Died In 2023 / Unbelievable Is Junior Pope Really Dead Full Video / Nigerian Rapper Naeto C Slapped In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.