Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (53301 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Solatium(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Africafooty:
It was a moment of celebration galore, as former Vice President celebrated his 74th birthday in his Dubai Apartment.

Spotted in the celebration thrill is Comrade Timi Frank, Godspower Oshodin, Amb. Pascal Oluchukwu, Doctor Ndukwe, Madam Mo, Amb. Zango, Collins Onyeaji, Ikechukwu Anyaegbudike, and many others.

See photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7t4I41rIhA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54SSpYbK6j4

Source: https://ngg.ng/photos-video-atiku-abubakar-celebrates-74th-birth-in-his-dubai-villa/

He go dey live for Dubai,when election come we go see weda na Dubai people go stay inside sun vote u
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by olatuns2017: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Africafooty:
It was a moment of celebration galore, as former Vice President celebrated his 74th birthday in his Dubai Apartment.

Spotted in the celebration thrill is Comrade Timi Frank, Godspower Oshodin, Amb. Pascal Oluchukwu, Doctor Ndukwe, Madam Mo, Amb. Zango, Collins Onyeaji, Ikechukwu Anyaegbudike, and many others.

See photos below

Source: https://ngg.ng/photos-video-atiku-abubakar-celebrates-74th-birth-in-his-dubai-villa/

A detraibalized Nigerian
He married in all the tribes

HBD sir
LLNP
But we will defeat you again in 2023 by God's grace!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by apache4: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
I strongly believe you are a fo ol

Macsjebs:
grin Happy Belated Birthday Sir

...Guys, I recently uploaded one of my best as my nairaland profile picture
Kindly show me love by liking my DP, thanks fam, love you all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by cynthia500(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
I GUESS IF THIS ONE HAD BECOME PRESIDENT HE WOULD SPEND MOST OF HIS TIME IN DUBAI THAN NIGERIA USELESS PPL ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS STEAL MONEY FROM NIGERIA AND CARRY AND INVEST ABROAD
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Goahead(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
This corrupt guy wanna rule Nigeria from Dubai.

PDP will be finally buried if they field this junk in 2023.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by angelfallz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
ValCon888:
Dubai was once a desert with nothing growing on it until oil was discovered. Now Dubai is one of the richest and most visited places in the world.

Nigeria was once a prosperous country with everything working for it until oil was discovered. Now Nigeria is one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in the world.

Similar stories. Different endings.

our system of governance is the number one reason for this.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by hinere(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Have all the money in the world
Have all the fame in the world
Have all the Cars in the world
Have all the houses in the world
Have all the wealth in the world.
Have all the material things in the world
Have all to travel all the 7 Continents in the world
Have all to sleep with all sleepables in the world
When GOD says you will be MISERABLE AT HEART then you will understand that part of scripture where GOD says "NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED"

My People, money is good but you see this journey called life we find ourselves. You need to be careful for everything you do here on earth has a price either good or bad. It might take 30 years but you will pay....I won't say more than that.
May God give us ways to make legitimate wealth on this earth without hurting our fellow humanbeings.

Invest in Agriculture and Real Estate.
Agriculture is the future of Nigeria.
Our leaders have destroyed oil for us yet they travel to Dubai, live comfortable lives as if God is not alive.

"HE THAT SITTETH IN THE HEAVENLY SHALL LAUGH. THE LORD SHALL HAVE THEM IN DERISION- PSALM 2 vs 4

Let's go back to Agriculture.
Real Estate has and will always be the way forward because you see this thing called LAND wey Baba God don give us rhn na Wealth itself. Afterall the best place to invest on earth is EARTH itself.
When you invest in Agriculture you get 55% Profit in months.
When you invest in Real Estate you get 45% Profit in months.
Think Wisely
Think Agriculture
Think Real Estate
Think Investments
To know more and how you can invest, Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
This guy looks way younger than his age
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by wiseword316(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
They mess their country up and travel to Dubai to live a comfortable lifestyle. Wicked politians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
These guys have different options o if things go awry in this country. He has been chased out of USA, now he is leveraging dubai
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by ekestic1976(f): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's CERTAIN Mr Joe Biden, Mr Michael Pence, Dr Alex Ekwueme, Mr Thabo Mbeki, Jerry Rawlings, etc. did not or do not have a home in Dubai! As fervent as the Westerners are about their holiday, you can hardly see them going to Dubai the way Nigerians do. Something is certainly wrong somewhere with these Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
ekestic1976:
It's CERTAIN Mr Joe Biden, Mr Michael Pence, Dr Alex Ekwueme, Mr Thabo Mbeki, Jerry Rawlings, etc. did not or do not have a home in Dubai! As fervent as the Westerners are about their holiday, you can hardly see them going to Dubai the way Nigerians do. Something is certainly wrong somewhere with these Nigerians.

e dey pain me, what is he doing in Dubai? what happens to Nigeria. only an unredeemable fool would believe that the people have any vision for Nigeria. power hungry criminals with empty promises . Stockholm syndrome is indeed struggling with our sanity in this country. we did not learn anything from this #endsar movement. Rubish!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote
May God punish wailing zombies that are castigating Nigerians that voted these thieves out of power.
Some fools are pained that sane Nigerians voted out such bastards, looters and thieves that ruined the foundation of our nation?

[/quote]

They voted them out and voted in what?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
wellmax:
Atiku is 74 today, will be 77 in 2023.

and youths are waiting, planning and campaigning to have him as President

Is not matter of age, but competence

Joe Biden is 77

Yahaya bello is in his 40s
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Flytime: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
angelusbrut:
Thieves full Naija, imagine atiku built huz in Dubai,oh my country,next election dear youths we need to vote this old men out
na lie
Them go still dey fight ontop who go rule between the candidates

An average Nigerian don't care if the country is in ruins as long as it's a man from their tribe ruling the country
Na 200 naira dem go give them and they start dancing under the hot sun for someone who would end up taking his own part of the countries money

Only if we could kid take Saudi Arabia as a role model
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hbd Waziri

Look at the plethora of tribes he works with, a detribalised man

Atikulated 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by sbold(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
ValCon888:
Dubai was once a desert with nothing growing on it until oil was discovered. Now Dubai is one of the richest and most visited places in the world.

Nigeria was once a prosperous country with everything working for it until oil was discovered. Now Nigeria is one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in the world.

bro you just wake with big inspiration
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by ekestic1976(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
timebomb02:

e dey pay pain, what is he doing in Dubai? what happens to Nigeria. only an unredeemable fool would believe that the people have any vision for Nigeria. power hungry criminals with empty promises . Stockholm syndrome is indeed struggling with our sanity in this country. we did not learn anything from this #endsar movement. Rubish!

You have said it all, Bros.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by averatravels: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Africafooty:

See photos below

Looking to move to the UAE in search of work? Contact us today and we will gladly help you achieve your dream.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by bobby56(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
ValCon888:

It all depends on LEADERSHIP! A Country is like a moving vehicle or train or Plane while its LEADERS are the Pilots/Drivers. If the Pilots are good, the plane will land safely at its desired destination but, if the Pilots are 'BAD' (EVIL, WICKED, AND SELFISH), the Plane will not only miss its desired destination, IT WILL CRASH LAND IN AN UNDESIRED DESTINATION (or even burst into flames). The Leaders of DUBAI have the VISION of transforming DUBAI into what it is today, our own Leaders have the vision of LOOTING everything they see from our OIL. And, the result is here with us today.

LEADERSHIP is KEY in transforming a Country. Leadership is everything! If a Country must succeed, IT MUST HAVE GOOD, GOD-FEARING, AND SELFLESS LEADERS. We can be better than DUBAI but we must have good Leaders (and we ourselves must change our attitude - STOP SUPPORTING SELFISH AND WICKED LEADERS).
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Dollanaira: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Africafooty:

See photos below

HBD, Abubakar Atiku.

But we will not forget the moment you and Aminu Tambuwal led other PDP people out to join APC, because you wanted power shift to the north.

By 2023, north must have had its full shift of power. So steer clear of 2023.

You understand what I mean.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by sbold(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
lereinter:

Is not matter of age, but competence

Joe Biden is 77

Yahaya bello is in his 40s

let start from the beginning, those fools started early 25-30, age matter sometimes, to Joe biden, if America still in abject poverty like we do, bad road as we do,blackout of electricity as we do,face issues Nigeria found their self today, nobody will vote biden,is because the system has a lesser pressure, everything as already in place,nobody is campaigns promises,talk about good road,water, employment, everything has already get done.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
pickatyou2:
Atiku don turn dubai citizen abi him wan contest for office there.

I am just kidding

Congratulations to him

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

He Has Businesses In UAE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Mrphylor09: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
After all, their home country is not enough for them to celebrate birthday but they can come and loot home country to develop foreign country.

Shame on them
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
ekestic1976:

You have said it all, Bros.

we need to get our pvc next yr and vote out all these criminals from all offices come 2023. that is the final battle ground. if we youth failed to sorosoke by 2023, i will just wash my hands off Nigeria and port to Scotland asap.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by pickatyou2: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
lakesidepapa:

He Has Businesses In UAE

I know
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) by disneybanks1980(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Most Tiger Tower in Dubai belongs to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.