Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team (41497 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Jay5mie: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
slex:
But Rema is there now.. No noise

That's a different award not Grammy
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Jay5mie: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chirowman:
Rema is not even making noise about his nomination

Rema never reach Grammy but will get there soon.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Jay5mie: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mrviktor:

Rema no dey make noise oh

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
After seein dis video i just wanna light up
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by EricSmallz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Too much Igbo smoking is bad for your health and your future.
Say no to igbo.

Why is Wiz Khalifa still alive?
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by lkillbrokehoes: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Oluwaburna

I’ve liked him from the days of Like To Party and Tonight. Tonight remains one of my favourite Burna’s track.

I also love(d) the fact that he isn’t unnecessarily sociable. There is something very hot about men with small circles. They are exclusive and they make more rational and informed decisions- devoid of external influence.

People say he is arrogant, he is perfect. He should remain like that for me. grin grin
Have you reasoned what I asked you
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
pocohantas:
I also love(d) the fact that he isn’t unnecessarily sociable. There is something very hot about men with small circles. They are exclusive and they make more rational and informed decisions- devoid of external influence.

This..... smiley
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by averatravels: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Burna Boy celebrates his Grammy Nomination with his Mother and team.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTLPmRxVvw

Looking to move to the UAE in search of work? Contact us today and we will gladly help you achieve your dream.

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by idahme(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
iLegendd:

I know you prefer Davido, but you have made this comment twice or three times about album submission.

Yes, you must submit, but there is a verification process to see if you are qualified for that category. All the people you think didn't submit probably did but weren't qualified because they didn't meet the genre requirement or other requirements.

They'll never talk about it because they feel rejected by Grammy. When you get rejected by a woman, do you tell the whole world so they can mock you? No. You suck it up and stay silent.

When you finally succeed in life or in that thing you got rejected in, you'll now be confident to share your stories of how you got rejected 7 times in the past. That is what Wizkid, Davido, etc. are facing.

So, don't attack Burna and keep hammering on "submission."

You got motivated by me to start writing books, but let me ask you a question. Were all the books you submitted approved by Amazon and PublishDrive?

Burna probably didn't start submitting his album today, but they were declined, so he went back to the drawing board with his team to craft albums that will meet the required criteria for Global Music Award, formerly called World Music Category.

If you go back to your drawing board, all your books will be accepted by Amazon and PD.

With what I have said, you'll realize Burna and his team are success-oriented and they are smarter than the others who only want money, fame, and flexing.

Burna wants to make a name that will last like Fela and Bob Marley while the rest want to make a name that will trend.

Sew
Apt

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamPlato:
Make burna boy dey calm down...

For your song to me nominated it must first be submitted to the Grammy board, if you don't submit it, it won't stand a chance to be nominated...

If Davido submits his song I am sure it will be nominated too...

So make burna calm down, other celebrities no dey shout when they get nominated...

Grammy don't go out looking for songs, the songs come to them, the artists come to them.

If burna boy didn't submit his album it wouldn't have been nominated...
Going by your reasoning, I dont understand why Davido hasn't submitted his song o, person wey like glam pass anything.

But let's cut to the chase, only a musical of quality would make it to the shortlist.
For perspective, over 20, 000 recordings are submitted for Grammy consideration per year.
Davido needs to up his game, his music lacks content and quality lyrical.
He could chose to be a local champion or he could step up to global acclaim.

You may want to go through this.....

https://www.grammy.com/recording-academy/faq

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by jimmychang: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamPlato:

For your song to me nominated it must first be submitted to the Grammy board, if you don't submit it, it won't stand a chance to be nominated...

So make burna calm down, other celebrities no dey shout when they get nominated...

Grammy don't go out looking for songs, the songs come to them, the artists come to them.

If Davido album good why e no submit am grin grin grin grin....yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by idahme(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Clinghton:
This Grammy of a thing must be too big, the way people celebrate it after being nominated feels like the have won.

Nomination is like playing in the FIFA World Cup for musicians. It's the biggest in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Lucyspa: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Oluwaburna

I’ve liked him from the days of Like To Party and Tonight. Tonight remains one of my favourite Burna’s track.

People say he is arrogant, he is perfect. He should remain like that for me. grin grin

God bless you jare. I'm happy someone understands and likes burna boy like i do. It's his confidence for me though. I also love it when men don't talk or seek attention too much. I'm also very happy hr has no baby mama around him. I respect that.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Dollanaira: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
okay
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by idahme(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jay5mie:

Rema never reach Grammy but will get there soon.

he is still playing African nations cup while burna is in the World Cup finals u mean? ... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by donforeign: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lagosianswag:
From African Giant to Twice as Tall, Big-Ups! cool

My Favourite Burna Album is still "Outside" cool

Outside is very dope bro...
Life album also dope..
All his album dope abeg
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by 2cribz: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tune torn tone
Tune torn tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-7bk5BW-RU

Had to look at you.
You know what ah mean.
Why niniola songs na always about sex.

Cos way to big....i no sabi the sound of the instrumentals. E too hard.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by lastempero: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
longetivity:
burna boy you are winning this Grammy #TWICEASTALL

With drake on that lisr embarassed , as i see drake i want loose hope but God dey sha. The remy of a guy is really blazing
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Endsars147: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Preshy01:
Burna Boy all the way
Shout out to Wizkid too
na your papa nominate WizKid abi una go dey nairaland here dey look for updates make thunder from African shrine catch your pussy may it stinks from now till eternity
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Kccheechy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Burna boy's pride would be out of this world if he wins the Grammy Award. I like his songs sha..
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by pencilee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
OluwaBurna
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by braunny(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
samuel19222:
Oluwaburna

Fake ass niggar
trowey that spit abeg
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by OMONGBALI: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamPlato:

Yes, songs are submitted for nomination, but only the top FIVE are selected by the judges. Twice as Tall made the top five and that's we are seeing it here, hundreds of songs would have been submitted. Don't downplay Burns's achievement.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by OMONGBALI: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
iLegendd:

I know you prefer Davido, but you have made this comment twice or three times about album submission.

Yes, you must submit, but there is a verification process to see if you are qualified for that category. All the people you think didn't submit probably did but weren't qualified because they didn't meet the genre requirement or other requirements.

They'll never talk about it because they feel rejected by Grammy. When you get rejected by a woman, do you tell the whole world so they can mock you? No. You suck it up and stay silent.

When you finally succeed in life or in that thing you got rejected in, you'll now be confident to share your stories of how you got rejected 7 times in the past. That is what Wizkid, Davido, etc. are facing.

So, don't attack Burna and keep hammering on "submission."

You got motivated by me to start writing books, but let me ask you a question. Were all the books you submitted approved by Amazon and PublishDrive?

Burna probably didn't start submitting his album today, but they were declined, so he went back to the drawing board with his team to craft albums that will meet the required criteria for Global Music Award, formerly called World Music Category.

If you go back to your drawing board, all your books will be accepted by Amazon and PD.

With what I have said, you'll realize Burna and his team are success-oriented and they are smarter than the others who only want money, fame, and flexing.

Burna wants to make a name that will last like Fela and Bob Marley while the rest want to make a name that will trend.

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Joshmuch: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Preshy01:
Burna Boy all the way
Shout out to Wizkid too
you be girl, you kon dey shade. Best video for Beyonce and directors, not features. Until WizKid song alone get nominated. He still dey awaiting list. As per Grammy, na turn by turn. Na so he be with BET. But once Davido gets nominated, be sure he is coming home with it
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Truth234(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:

This is an eye opener

Lol... Don't let an ignorant person mislead you.

Davido, Wizkid, Dbanji, Tu face, etc can't get Grammy nomination because of the kind of music they make.

Burna sound is authentic and original.

Ask yourself if other artists won't like to be nominated? This is Grammy, even Americans crave it.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by MrJavaS: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Oluwaburna

You are wise.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Franktom247(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
My own is why are they forcing on us reminant abi na rema
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by Splen07(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
I see Davido going home with the Grammy award in his category

Davido and Burna boy stand a better chance in their category than Wizkid.

Wizkid's video of the year category will be highly contested. I wish him luck winkI see Davido going home with the Grammy award in his category

Davido and Burna boy stand a better chance in their category than Wizkid.

Wizkid's video of the year category will be highly contested. I wish him luck
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
His mum is very active and supportive.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team by staymore: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dollywood:
Lass Lass e no go win am.

You have losers mentally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos / Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute / Davido Carrying His Daughter Imade Adeleke In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.