Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigeriandreamteam: Wizkid, Skales And Joshbeatz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeriandreamteam: Wizkid, Skales And Joshbeatz (1679 Views)

VIDEO:E.M.E All Stars (banky W, Wizkid, Skales, Shaydee & Niyola) – Change / Banky W,Wizkid & Skales – Baddest Boy Video / New Music - Wizkid & Skales - It Wasn't Me (free Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriandreamteam: Wizkid, Skales And Joshbeatz by ruz(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2011
Ive been following up the careers of these MCs, and i must say they hold the key to the future of Hiphop in Nigeria. All young and good at what they do, Wizkid is a vocalist, singer, 20yrs, Skales, 21, Joshbeatz 19. Imagine a track with Wizkid on the hook, Skales handling the bars, and Joshbeats on the beats. Pure fire! Wizkid, though has been accused of being too commercial, and lacks depth in lyrics, however he has this compelling voice that only Wande Coal has in the industry. Even if u dnt like his songs, they tend to grow on u, check out holla at ur boy and tease me. Dude has been growing in confidence and is pretty much the next best thing in RnB, afropop or anything u call it. Skales is an MC of depth. He has some deep punches on some songs which he delivered effortlessly. Many believe he's such a great talent and wonder why Banky W prefered to push out wizkid first. His album drops later this year, and i must say watch out for this guy, he ll definitely make some MCs put their pens on paper and get handed their pension papers. Now Joshbeatz is a fool. You hear his beats and you ll be like, this dude cant be 19. He's got the confidence of DonJazzy, the talents of Sossick mixed. I heard Too Much money and i was like wow, that beat is pretty much the closest any naija song has gotten to an American hiphop song. Watch out for this guys, they aint even started yet. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Mix: Femme Fatale Hosted By DJ Kaykang Ft. Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Waje, Niyola / Looking For Where To Download Naija Mp3's{ Bandbaze.com / New Download: Victoria Kimani x Ice Prince Prod. by A Nairalander "Sammy Gyang"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.