Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians (55112 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You / FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:
You're absolutely correct, 95% of Lagos money is going directly into the pocket of this man's agbada while he keeps urging Lagosians to be shouting "Itesiwaju eko lojewalogun" upandan on empty stomachs.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Kingspin(m): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Lagosians don't care rather they care for IPob or business people.
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by bolaayenimo: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2020
I will support Sanwo for second term if he stops Alpha Beta

RuudVanNisteroy:

grin

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by pointstores(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Nawa
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by LZAA: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Stupidity is when a south west thread suddenly starts calling out igbos
Not one igbo person has commented but apparently some clowns can't do without calling igbos
Smh

9 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Taeewo(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lagos should be more develop with the kind of revenue it generates.
What about Bayelsa ?
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by oluoma1: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
It's reflecting in the life of tinubu ND lagosians are not complaining so carry ur Igbo dull sense comot for hia
Boy, you still needs to grow up?

2 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Lagos is just 1/8th of oyo state.
With the money it generates. You'd have expected a rapid development in infrastructure.
But reverse is the case.

3 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by olatuns2017: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=bolaayenimo post=96428164]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/money-generated-by-lagos-state-not-reflecting-in-the-lives-of-lagosians-odumakin/[/quote

I thought Endsars don carry this one go
He n Bode George weah are 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by cardoctor(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Alausa houses the Lagos cash.
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by seproperties(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
It's reflecting in the life of tinubu ND lagosians are not complaining so carry ur Igbo dull sense comot for hia
. How many % of Lagosians do u know Dullest sense .

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by frank417: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Tribalism has killed us. #shameonthecomments

2 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Eriokanmi: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
Who told you lagosians aren't complaining? Na 2023 una eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by naijadrivablog: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
There is a song I like but don't know the name of the artiste, it goes, "Bullion Van...."

I forgot the other lyrics. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by DonTattaglia: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Give half of that money to my governor Okezie Ikpeazu and Abia will turn to Dubai

Taaah, Who born monkey..
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by hisexcellency34: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Why are you wishing Odummakin dead? Why?

[quote author=olatuns2017 post=96456862][/quote]
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by tundeontop: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Smithkafors:
Very true..... Suffering and smiling people. They still want the same set of people in Lagos that couldn't make an impact to rule Nigeria.I don't think Nigerians want to progress.

despite all your so Called corruption, is your state better than Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Nato008(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
the way u guys exhibit this bigotry tribalism here can be puzzling....how does the yoruba pan group correlate with the ibos bro....the messenger is yoruba..the message is for betterment of yoruba and yet u still drag tribalism into it....why?!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by SAMBARRY: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Sanwo himself is tired. If he has his way, na to resign shaperly
so what's stopping him from resigning? undecided

They force am there?

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Yebosola(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Give half of that money to my governor Okezie Ikpeazu and Abia will turn to Dubai

U don't mean it? Same Ikpeazu or new born Ikpeazu? Sarcasm I believe grin
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Yebosola(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
blacknp:
What of Abia State, Mecca of The Irredeemable Peasants Of Biafra, What is the progress report?

Gbam!!!
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Bennysam: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
Yoruba people will die of foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Myself2(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Hats off to Yinka Odumakin, one of the few remaining true sons of Oduduwa, a truly fearless Yoruba man that still has my respect.
So over to you Mr point and kill governor, what planeth thou to do about alpha beta and Tinubu ?

Waiting for any Tinubu arselicker to quote me so I bury them and their generation. Fvcking Putas

5 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Kingrefreshed: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/money-generated-by-lagos-state-not-reflecting-in-the-lives-of-lagosians-odumakin/

Na lie it's reflecting in the lives of poor lagosians. This is fake news!
Re: Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
mamaafrik:
how will it develop when the master is a greedy human being,some fools are now saying "Tinubu for President",eni kuure,the cash generated by NURTW and Owo oja is enough to feed lagos and turn it around but what do we see,hoodlums will collect cash and no show,bad road,no water ,No education.
I always say it, until Lagos develops, Nigeria will never develop. Alpha cities power economies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Killed During Fight With Boko Haram Recently Got Married (Pix) / Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.