Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) (104947 Views)

Traders Jubilate As Lagos Government Re-opens Ajegunle Market (Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Liposure: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
igbowoman:
This one na helele.Talking drum bakassi
lol. All it needs is a massive 9.2 inches banana

1 Like

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by neighbourhud: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
My friend called from aba dat he was dia wen d Igbo woman was misbehaving

cheesy
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by neighbourhud: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wetin concern me

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:
Harmattan is here...

Check my siggy

You want free warmer wink
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by WoundedLamb: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why are Nigerians misbehaving like school children? Should she kill herself? Some are already calling her "smelly". You're abusing someone you don't know cause she's different? Why do people like discrimination?

1 Like

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
allwell51:
Video: Elderly woman who sells broom uses her Ass to draw people to buy broom.

It happened at a market where the lady who was selling broom started twerking while working
thereby confusing men as she moves from one location to another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9fJlDN0WfQ

source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1331549525736103936

You said her twerkin confused men. Why were they confused? What is it about her twerk that caused their confusion? Do you mind elaborating to this court & jury? grin
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by emmnprince(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Where you take that shot?
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by GBTYO: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Alexbells' people no get shame .
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by mkoabiola: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na d ass she de sell not d broom
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by AlexBells(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:
Alexbells' people no get shame .
Lol, GBT = Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender lol, guys check his Moniker, he is Gay lol please don't let him come close to any underage Igbo boy
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by orgylover: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Deathissweet:
This girl saying “stop” in all her videos. Be like say you want make thunder fire your left nipple ? That shit is so irritating
very annoying but i no get strength to abuse am

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
jerry2cino:
The broom is not the selling point
The broom has never been the selling point, it's just the object pretended to be sold

1 Like

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Dreyton36: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some men and yansh
Them be like Lai Mohammed and CNN

If their fellow man they sell long life and prosperity them no go even look am twice

E go shock u now say if that woman sell that ordinary broom for 10k them go still buy am because of yansh

Men believe in what they see and not what they hear

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Drone95(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Water melon yansh
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
That thing will be smelling really hard, cause she won't be able to wash it well, she needs to go to car wash once in a week for thorough wash.
Hahahahaha...

see as u mke me choke on my golden morn.
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
You made me laugh
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2020
simplepee:
Dirty.
Jealousy
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Sazeals(m): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
it's either that behind is fake or there is a masquerade living in there
she does not look like she has the money to do plastic yansh
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2020
This shit disgusting
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Codedlyon: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2020
haha kilode opotoyi. Very sexy .
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Exodora: 12:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
Do you have moral at all , what do you mean by Igbo woman is really high time you stop this childish act already .

1 Like

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2020
This one is plus size joh

1 Like

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by UKBobo(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Your hatred and obsession for the Igbos will kill you very soon... dirty pig like you.

She's a filthy, thirsty bitch, believe that.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Is this not kind of embarrassing to the woman?
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by imexg(m): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Deathissweet:
This girl saying “stop” in all her videos. Be like say you want make thunder fire your left nipple ? That shit is so irritating

U 2 see am

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by funlo2013: 1:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Repent and be converted today!Jesus loves you!
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by dimugonabo: 2:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Deathissweet:

Very annoying though

If I had previously wanted to subscribe, I'll not do it again because of that.

If I had already subscribed, I'll unsubscribe.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by lexy2014: 3:18am On Nov 26, 2020
allwell51:
Video: Elderly woman who sells broom uses her Ass to draw people to buy broom.

It happened at a market where the lady who was selling broom started twerking while working
thereby confusing men as she moves from one location to another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9fJlDN0WfQ

source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1331549525736103936

How was she selling broom? What in d video suggests that she was selling brooms? So it's only two brooms she came to sell in d full market. How was she twerking? Person de waka, u say na twerking.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 26, 2020
Curvy now has a different meaning in Nigeria
Re: Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 26, 2020
No Comemess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.