Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard (1400 Views)

Resource Control: Edwin Clark Tackles Obasanjo, Recalls Ugly Past / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control / Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Kundagarten: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
"Its not because we are here today, we will come back home tomorrow and any Niger Delta son that does not support resource control and fiscal federalism is a bastard of the region"- Festus Keyamo SAN at the parley with South/South Govs and stakeholders on Tuesday, Nov., 24, 2020

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1331521965836873729?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Kundagarten: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
With this statement, I have forgiven Keyamo all his sins.

11 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by arantess: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Badonasty(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
lol.....coming from someone that talks from both sides of his mouth

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by GBTYO: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Igbos will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Praxis758: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
True talk, but this will continue to be a gassy dream as long as the northerners continue to see the oil in Niger Delta as their Usman Dan Fodio conquered heritage.
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by mamaafrik(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
The Gambaris will start giving him problem now,he is one of the few good ,even Fashola has lost it.
Oshibajo self don corner
In new weeks,he will start having problems.
This is what i was expecting from Tinubu and lai Mohammed but like a Mohammed somewhere,hin no get shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by DaddyRochie1642: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

To slap you dey hungry me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by OnyeOhuu: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Igbo people want restructuring and devolution of power or disintegration of Nigeria.

Must you mention Igbo?
Have Igbo people ever been against restructuring?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by OnyeOhuu: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kundagarten:

Nigerian politicians knows how to use you people.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by GBTYO: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

Igbo people want restructuring and devolution of power or disintegration of Nigeria.

Must you mention Igbo?
Have Igbo people ever been against restructuring?

The Igbo and the Fulani north are the number 1 opposers of resource control

Decree 34 issued by the Igbo dictator Ironsi is there for all to see

That decree put an end to true fiscal autonomy and regional governance .

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nothin concern
Only lazy dude depend on oil
With or without it
We still dey ball
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by madmohamed(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by OnyeOhuu: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

The Igbo and the Fulani north are the number 1 opposers of resource control

Decree 34 issued by the Igbo dictator Ironsi is there for all to see

That decree put an end to true fiscal autonomy and regional governance .

It's was done by the military and not Igbo people.

What's happened to the 2014 national confab?
Core Northerners are the ones against it,

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by GBTYO: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
madmohamed:
what is this one saying

I said the architects of forced one Nijeriya and central collectivism as enshrined in the Igbo decree 34 issued by the Igbo military dictator , Ironsi will not like this.
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by madmohamed(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

I said the architects of forced one Nijeriya and central collectivism as enshrined in the Igbo decree 34 issued by the Igbo military dictator , Ironsi will not like this.

what are you still saying I don't understand come again please
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by bettyharry101: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kundagarten:
forgiven who? They are all thieve oo! If they can not utilize our 13% derivative for community development & the region , then how are we sure they will not embezzle the proceeds from the full resources, when they are eventually given to managed ?just take a look at Bayelsa and Delta state , nothing to write home about . I oppose resource control under these crops of thieves. They are nothing but thieves .They are worse than our federal corrupt government . The whole of the Niger Delta is suppose to be the most developed region if these thieves we call our governors put to good use what that 13% derivative fund is being appropriated for .

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by GBTYO: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

It's was done by the military and not Igbo people.

What's happened to the 2014 national confab?
Core Northerners are the ones against it,

Igbo senators walked out during plenary hearing on an increase in percentage payment of oil receipts to oil producing states.

They staged a walkout claiming the bill was to get SS members support Obasanjo's third term agenda.

Both the north and Igbos at the Senate rejected the proposed 50% payment to oil producing states.

Igbo legislators also opposed the offshore - Onshore dichotomy and wanted oil wells off the coast to be exclusively owned by the FG. The Senate at that time was under Igbo control .

These are all facts that can easily be verified from online sources .

The same 1999 Sharia Constitution was drafted and passed by a Military junta as well.

Should we ignore the scheming of the north under Abacha as a non Awusa Fulani attempt to control and dominate the polity through the flawed decree because it was passed by military junta ?

Same 1999 Constitution you Igbos keep blaming the north for ?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by GBTYO: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
madmohamed:
what are you still saying I don't understand come again please

https://www.nairaland.com/6277739/why-did-igbos-not-resist
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Kundagarten: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

Nigerian politicians knows how to use you people.

And they don't use you people abi?
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by slimfit1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
He is going to deny it soon watch.
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Kundagarten: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
slimfit1:
He is going to deny it soon watch.

He can't deny it, it is on his own timeline.
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by helinues: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Truth and logic table
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level ,OND or NCE
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Kundagarten: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
bettyharry101:
forgiven who? They are all thieve oo! If they can not utilize our 13% derivative for community development & the region , then how are we sure they will not embezzle the proceeds from the full resources, when they are eventually given to managed ?just take a look at Bayelsa and Delta state , nothing to write home about . I oppose resource control under these crops of thieves. They are nothing but thieves .They are worse than our federal corrupt government . The whole of the Niger Delta is suppose to be the most developed region if these thieves we call our governors put to good use what that 13% derivative fund is being appropriated for .
[/s]

Your argument is childish. Because some people will steal money then we should share our resources whilst those in Zamfara keep theirs. They steal money in Arab countries too but because the money is huge and the population is small, the amount they steal becomes negligible.
You're not from the Niger Delta so l am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Kundagarten: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Gondonu: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yes! Keep on shaking the table.All of us are on it oga Keyamo.
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by gidgiddy: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
The stumbling block of those who want restructuring is that the core North will never allow it. Its like running into a dead end
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmm these are good signs...this one Festus Keyamo is also in support, it appears it will happen o.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by contigiency(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Praxis758:
True talk, but this will continue to be a gassy dream as long as the northerners continue to see the oil in Niger Delta as their Usman Dan Fodio conquered heritage.

But the son of Niger Delta was a president for 6years, coupled with having the minister for Niger Delta for about 2 decades now, yet, they never mentioned resource control throughout the period. So why do you still think the North is your problem?
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by Stateoforigin: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
kiss
Re: Keyamo: Any Niger Deltan That Won't Support Resource Control Is A Bastard by madmohamed(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

https://www.nairaland.com/6277739/why-did-igbos-not-resist
your still talking nonsense. Make me to understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo News ; Nnamdi Kanu Release Emergence Hotline For Eastern Security Network / No More Revealing Of Secrets Online About ESN Activities, Says Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: Kwara Youths Arrest Kidnappers With Wades Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.