Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is Making Money Really This Easy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Making Money Really This Easy? (264 Views)

Becoming A Landlord Has Never Been This Easy / Earn Up To 170k Monthly With This Easy Ecommerce Method..without Even Importing / Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Making Money Really This Easy? by Toluwarnih(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Through my secondary school days, I'd written tons of articles, novels, many of which I devoted my time for with the mind of getting them published, taking my teachers and a lot of people along. All hopes high that I'd be getting so rich at such a very young age. My tone of professionalism was always a marvel to both classmates and teachers with everybody assuring me that luck would soon smile on me, lol. But the fact is that, my best book then is just about to be published. Yes, that's been made easy because there's now funds, sufficient enough for a lone walk through the protocol. All thanks to the covid-19 stay at home period, when I got to learn that the easiest and fastest way to make six figures is to solve people's problems. But how?? Finding a problem, the researches, finding a hot niche, packaging your solution(ebook, video clip, digital course)...lol, all these troughs are enough to derail your dream of making 6 figures.
Everyday, the population of the global village keeps increasing, each of them with a problem they need to get solved. Then what’s the significance of your presence online if you can’t leverage the one to a million feature of the internet to reach them with your solution, getting a compensation in return each time. Now to pull off the dream derailer above, a centimillionaire mentor, Nosa Nick, a Digital Content Creation and E-commerce guru has created a table, large enough to be feeding every single person ready to solve people’s problems. Now the table is a course! A digital content creation course. Some screenshots of how the course that changed my life looks like below. A course that contains a list of every delicacies, you’ve ghat no reason to reject my offer to dine at the table;
How to find a hot niche(a severed category of people who have a common problem).
Selling a valuable solution to a hot niche means hitting the center of gravity of their need, provide them with exactly what they’ve been thirsting for, and they’ll compensate you massively.
How to do a proper market research.
How to package your solution.
How to create a digital product on a topic you have zero knowledge on.
How to create a digital product doing zero or little typing.
Now marketing- showcasing your product/solution to the global village market is usually the major problem, but say no more. I told you already that Nosa Nick is also an e-commerce guru. He has made a very unique provision for you and your product(packaged solution). Once your product is ready, you have an automatic slot in his ecommerce store, called astalavee, with a well built landing page. So all you have to do is upload the product to the store and connect your bank account to the store through a payment gateway e.g paystack(very easy to navigate). The last thing you have to do is advertise, on media platforms sharing the link to your store. Ooh, you have on e more thing to do, which is to find a conducive room and sleep. People will make payments, even in your absence and download the product. Note: you have 100% profit, no share to your store owner. Wow, this is really cool. Check out what you’ll get from the course once again before clicking this link www.nosanick.com/dcc/content.php?ref=544 to join the table.
After creating your Digital product which is the course focus (you'll be guided through strategically how to go about it) you'll get;
An e-book (WhatsApp sales explosion, worth #5000)
A step by step guide on how to create and manage a Facebook business ads account.(pitching into the foreign currencies)
A well built peculiar landing page on Astalavee(e-commerce website)
Bonuses: 5 ways to collect payment internationally
A lot more delicacies at the table check it out, check out our testimonies too. www.nosanick.com/dcc/content.php?ref=544

Re: Is Making Money Really This Easy? by Toluwarnih(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Testimonies

(1) (Reply)

An International Trade And Consultancy Firm In Nigeria / How Uber Clone App In Flutter Can Help Start Your Business? / Filling Station For Rent In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.