Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa (3727 Views)

Lekki Shooting:cnn Carried Out Hatchet Job On The Army–international Journalists / Premium Times And The Hatchet Job Against Kemi Adeosun / "Bury The Hatchet, Cooperate With Ajimobi" - Tinubu Tells Shittu And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stalwert:

Oga CNN lied, and are still lying,your government said it will wait for the panel of enquiry which has included lekki incident as part of investigation, CNN was prejudicing the panel by rushing it's poor patch patch work.

Panel of enquiry to tell us what we already knew that the Nigerian army shot unarmed protesters at the Lekki toll gate?
Things like this can only happen in a country where there are unquestioning and docile and perhaps dishonest citizens like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Stalwert: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Obviously

Like your lekki masaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by adamooye: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Since DJ Swith is scared of sharing her evidence with Nigerian government for fear of being arrested, she should have gave CNN the video of the victims so they show it to the world. But I’m still disappointed CNN still did not show evidence of the massacre . I really want the victims to get justice. SAD!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by blacknp(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

We have seen such useless organizations before. Association for better Nigeria, Youth Earnestly Yearning for Abacha etc. They are ofter paid for by the government propaganda machine.
Before we forget, pdp that you support was created to usher in General Abacha as the President of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Stalwert: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Guestlander:

Panel of enquiry to tell us what we already knew that the Nigerian army shot unarmed protesters at the Lekki toll gate?
Things like this can only happen in a country where there are unquestioning and docile and perhaps dishonest citizens like yourself.
[/s]

Liar, the panel is still reviewing evidence some arsonists and treacherous people like yourself refuse to let them do without prejudicing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
We all know CNN is fake news.

CNN was so desperate to promote their video game and manipulated view to deceive low iq Nigerians.

I am not suprised. I heard the average iq of Nigerians is 67, that is retardation, so i am not suprised by their very impulsive behaviors to fake news CNN

Your own IQ is very questionable when you consider that this whole story is not about the CNN but about Nigerians who got shot by their own army. Talk about a low IQ.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stalwert:

Like your lekki masaka

My only consolation is that before 2023 you would all be protesting,
Before 2023 most Northerners would be Vigilantes

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by blacknp(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

Some Yoruba urchins were killed in Lagos, what is the big deal, because to the best of my knowledge nobody died in your home state, & in at least 30 other states? so why deem it a national issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Stalwert: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

My only consolation is that before 2023 you would all be protesting,

grin grin they pray for the worst for their country but fail to realize that their evil wishes shall befall them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

Your own IQ is very questionable when you consider that this whole story is not about the CNN but about Nigerians who got shot by their own army. Talk about a low IQ.

Only God can save you from retardation.

What a waste of space on earth

This is just an excerpt from the report.

The analysis by CNN in the documentary was hasty in its categorization with regards to the use of live bullets by soldiers at the Lekki Tollgate. The report attempted to portray the use of excessive force by soldiers, while the accompanying videos and images did not depict such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Liar, the panel is still reviewing evidence some arsonists and treacherous people like yourself refuse to let them do without prejudicing them.

What arsonists? At least a week before the shooting a few prominent Nigerians like pastor Adeboye and others warned the Nigerian army not to use violence against the protesters as this may escalate the situation. This is exactly what happened. Folks like you are too dishonest to see reality, instead you are all yapping about CNN. Very dishonest people.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Only God can save you from retardation.

What a waste of space on earth

You are too dumb to question anyone's IQ. You need to crawl back into your little hole.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by blacknp(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

Story, Oyibo man cnn is telling you what happened in your backyard & you believe? A whole Sahara reporters hasn’t shown the dead pics yet? Same way Mungo Park came to Africa & claimed he discovered River Niger? Mumus, slave mentality will destroy you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by happy200(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lia Mohammed said it.
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
blacknp:
Story, Oyibo man is telling you what happened in your backyard & you believe? Same way Mungo Park came to Africa & claimed he discovered River Niger? Mumus, slave mentality will destroy you.

It was also oyinbo people in Nigerian army uniforms shooting at protesters abi?
Use your head.
It was oyinbo army General who kept telling you different stories abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

Too are too dumb to question anyone's IQ. You need to crawl back into your little hole.

I am not suprised.

You didn't read one single sentence from the article but you already have an opinion.

Is that not mental illness.

Go take your drugs or meet your pastor for Deliverance.
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by blacknp(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

It was also oyinbo people in Nigerian army uniforms shooting at protesters abi?
Use your head.
Show us the video, I hearsay is inadmissible in court? We need to see the criminals that were shot.
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
blacknp:
Show us the video, I hearsay is inadmissible in court?

Leave that retard person.

That one brain is no more working.
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not suprised.

You didn't read one single sentence from the article but you already have an opinion.

Is that not mental illness.

Go take your drugs or meet your pastor for Deliverance.

Easily led morons and they will keep moaning their government doesn't care about them. Do you even care about yourself? I doubt it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

Easily led morons and they will keep moaning their government doesn't care about them. Do you even care about yourself? I doubt it.

What is this one writing down.

Go and take your drugs.

It seems you are about to have a nervous breakdown
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Jostoman: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
uptimum123:
We the patriotic and well meaning Nigerians know this.

CNN is a paid ipob media organisation and they would do anything to rubbish Nigerian integrity most especially that of our soldiers.

The videos they kept showing showed no evidence of any wrong doing by our military men. They just joined garbage upon garbage together and called it investigative journalism.

Even Channels and TVC would have done a better job with amenities at their disposal.

In Our Soldiers We Stand
In Our Country We Stand

Any form of collision to disrupt the peace of this Nation will never be successful
you should be ashamed of yourself for calling yourself a patriotic Nigerians. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

What is this one writing down.

Go and take your drugs.

It seems you are about to have a nervous breakdown

I hate morons.........like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

I am a slowpoke.

Yes i know
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Gandollaar(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I think they were reckless and their shoddy coverage will eventually make heads roll in CNN.
Heads will roll just like the last time they paid some people to act like MEND until they got busted.

They were absolutely reckless especially after HE Trump called them fake news media for 4 years.

This damning verdict by this independent body of journalists is just the beginning. They were not even at the scene yet ignored the report of those credible media houses present at the scene.

Yet they are grandstanding.

CNN used some of the fake creatives that IPOB leader and his followers used to distract while they allegedly carry out the instruction of their leader to cowardly burn down Lagos.
... they were not even at scene yet ignored the report of those credible media houses present at the scene.

But your government sanctioned those media houses for the same videos CNN used, so what are you saying?

This Ipob is definitely influential. You can't continue to ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by blacknp(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Panel appointed & paid by the Government? Let them withhold their feeding allowance next week, & see if all hell won’t be let loose? A state government panel to investigate a Federal Government institution? Jokers, waste of time, D.O.A. they have no jurisdiction, this is the job of the Public Complaints Commission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yes i know

That is the creativity you can come up with? I knew you don't deserve my attention.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Jostoman: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
The thing don pass Lai Muhammed power, they now went to go and pay international journal to help them counter CNN.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

That is the creativity you can come up with? I knew you don't deserve my attention.

You badly need my attention that is why you are all over.

There is one thing i don't do and that is communicate with mad people.

Go take your drugs
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
blacknp:
Before we forget, pdp that you support was created to usher in General Abacha as the President of Nigeria.

I support PDP? You should check my history on this website and you will see that I have supported the APC even before Buhari won the first time. What I don't support is dishonesty and this is where I will part with you no matter how much I supported you in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by Guestlander: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You badly need my attention that is why you are all over.

There is one thing i don't do and that is communicate with mad people.

Go take your drugs

Low IQ liars doesn't deserve anything from me.
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by blacknp(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guestlander:

I support PDP? You should check my history on this website and you will see that I have supported the APC even before Buhari won the first time. What I don't support is dishonesty and this is where I will part with you no matter how much I supported you in the past.
Well in all honesty, the closest you would get to a honest Nigerian President is Buhari.
Re: Lekki Shooting: CNN Carried Out A Hatchet Job On The Army – International Journa by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stalwert:

grin grin they pray for the worst for their country but fail to realize that their evil wishes shall befall them.

No be this country we dey?
All ur elites would soon relocate to Dubai or Southern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4)

What Was Working Well In Nigeria Before Buhari Came To Spoil It / Dapo Abiodun: No Plan To Stop Minimum Wage / The Real Picture Of What Happened At Izombe, Imo — Info Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.