Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Life Is Ruined - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Life Is Ruined (476 Views)

My Evening Is Ruined”: Thomas Tuchel States As Chelsea Facing Yet Another Plight / “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Ruined by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
I know gambling is not the pathway to whealth but rather it depleted ones resources yet i do not know how to stop it totally. Pls help me guys..... I am a hard core virtual addict.
Re: My Life Is Ruined by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
I have made up my mind on countless occasions to stick to just real games but anytime i go to bet9ja outlet to book a game i ended up loosing lots of cash to virtual...
Re: My Life Is Ruined by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
I just finished paying a debt of 35k in my company, now am oweing a fresh debt of 22k today because of bet9ja virtual.... I had no idea how my life became a mess to this extent.... Please is it possible to be playing just real games without virtual for someone that is an addict?, or i need to let go completely. Will i survive without betting?... Pls if you were once in my current predicament, i need help coz my future looks bleak without any future prospect.
Re: My Life Is Ruined by JOACHINpedro: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guy, do you truly want to stop the addiction?
Re: My Life Is Ruined by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Guy, do you truly want to stop the addiction?
yeah
Re: My Life Is Ruined by JOACHINpedro: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:
yeah
Then stop it bro.
Re: My Life Is Ruined by slawormiir: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among. .

Real niggarrrrs don't quit
And quitters never win
Re: My Life Is Ruined by DOMINO001: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Okay, it's gonna be step by step approach.

First, and most importantly, your mindset (greed) has to change from that of seeking millions to just few thousands. This does not mean that its easy to win 1k. No.

Budget how much to spend in a wk and ultimately a month. For instance, if you tell yourself that I am going to spend 5h in a wk, nothing should make you deviate from it. Except you don't have discipline. That's like 2k in a month. This means you only bet on weekends. 3h on Saturday 2h on Sunday. I have done it before.
Remember, you don't just end an addiction abruptly, you must tapper it like drugs.

Now, in stopping it, you have to be gainfully employed which I believe you are. This will help you in staying out of bet shop on weekdays.

I have been in betting for over 10 years. I have not been making huge profit but I always tell myself even if its data money I make out of the funds I deposit in my betting account, then I am OK with that. I control my emotions towards betting and indeed in everything I do.

All in all, its not a day's job to end an addiction. It needs your commitment to do.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Ruined by malcom1X: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just keep borrowing and playing, the more you borrow to play, the more quitting will come.

(1) (Reply)

Is Wilfred Ndidi The Best Defensive Midfielder In The Premier League? / World Ronaldo's Day / Sure 3odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.