Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency (18368 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Igbo Presidency: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by fiizznation: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Majority of folks in north won't ever vote for a ibo person for any federal position. And it won't matter if the ibo person is in APC, PDP or whatever party. This is just the sentiment of the average northerner. And this sentiment isn't built on the basis of hate or anything, but i just believe that's just the way it is!

Anyway goodluck to the next ibo president in 2023!

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by drnoel: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by LegendHero(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
LOL.

Are they begging to be Fulani slave.s in their voice?

10 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by IMO01: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Is like the beating they gave you no do you abi

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Kestolove(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
o u are here, too much drug and substance intake has kill maradona o...it killed him twice on Wednesday, dats what I was telling you

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by apparentlylaw(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
This people no dey reason say we youth wan partake for electoral process ...em dey make dier own plans
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Jagznation(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yes ooo no time
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by omenka(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Diplomacy through negotiation is key for reaching agreement

...Guys, I recently uploaded one of my best as my nairaland profile picture
Kindly show me love by liking my DP, thanks fam, love you all kiss kiss kiss
Just liked it.

I enjoy your threads.
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Denko2721987(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
This is just the truth. All that belligerent and confrontational posturing, with issuance of threats and all that wasn't gonna help their course at all. That sort of attitude rather would radicalize some hitherto modestly anti Igbo presidency elements.

Cajole, negotiate, persuade, convince, cut deals, etc. That's how politics is played.

Against the masses abi?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
So let me get this right yamreee people are now going to beg their fulani masters for presidency after all the threats and name calling they dished out towards yoruba people during the last elections. I've always said all the hate they have towards yoruba is because the south west would always destroy their chances at presidency cos yeebow bastards are afraid of competing with yoruba . Who's the slave now? The yeebows begging pathetically for presidency or the yoruba that actually worked for it?

13 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin I'm still wondering who will vote for them cos it's definitely not yoruba people or hausa people after killing them and destroying their property in oyingbo rivers state. .
Kestolove:
Igbo are cumin to the north to beg hausa people to make dem president...the tin is Igbo is very very far from the presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Imagine a state where the seat of presidency is negotiated. I keep wondering when these fools will wake up Zoo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by samdunzo: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Igbo man will be president, handwriting is on the wall
APC: Umahi/ Zulum or El- Rufai
PDP: Obi/ NE or MB vice

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by QuotaSystem: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
fiizznation:
Majority of folks in north won't ever vote for a ibo person for any federal position. And it won't matter if the ibo person is in APC, PDP or whatever party. This is just the sentiment of the average northerner. And this sentiment isn't built on the basis of hate or anything, but i just believe that's just the way it is!

Anyway goodluck to the next ibo president in 2023!

The hardest person to wake up is the one that is pretending to be asleep.

The more they look, the less they see.

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by omenka(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Denko2721987:

Against the masses abi?
Whether for or against the masses, you negotiate your way through politics. Except of course you have another workable mechanism in a democracy which we dont know about.

School us please.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by wellmax(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin the Igbos are finally waking up.
You think presidency will be thrown at you because it is your turn. Hahahahahahah. Politics is dialogue and bridge building.

10 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by ABlAstate: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
Good one.. We're getting the one voice and unity we need..
PDP fields Obi
APC fields Umahi or OUK cool cool
[/s]

Useless frustrated illiterate. Kalu is an ex convict. So APC won't even touch him

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by oluwaseyi0: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Good one.. We're getting the one voice and unity we need..

PDP fields Obi
APC fields Umahi or OUK cool cool

And who will igbo vote for with this type of arrangement?

Igbo can only get APC ticket if they are willing to pledge their vote for whosoever APC Igbo candidate is irrespective of PDP candidate

APC want to return presidency at all cost, can igbo guarantee them that

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Moferere: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
helinues:
grin

Heh, iyen Almajiri people..

Me I thought an artist that is singing nonsense also have ears, are you guys just listening to your old and stale lyrics in 2020?

I wonder o.
They are so confused.
Today, they want Biafra
Tomorrow it is restructuring
Next tomorrow it is Biafra.
Only God knows what they are smoking.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Word. Even after the begging and ass kissing I would still never vote for an Igbo bastard as president.
uptimum123:
Guess what Mr Ekweremadu

No one in the North is buying into your initiative

Until you guys learn how to play politics and stop being tribalistic, then there's nothing for the Igbos till 600 years.

Stamped,Signed And Sealed

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by wellmax(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
SW corporation with North dem say na slavery.
SE to coporate with North, dem say na strategy.

Confused lefulefus.

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Moferere: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
uptimum123:
Guess what Mr Ekweremadu

Until you guys learn how to play politics and stop being tribalistic, then there's nothing for the Igbos till 600 years.

GBAMSOLUTELY

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Dpaulie(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekeremadu.. one of the few igbos who understand Nigeria politics
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Vistra40: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
uptimum123:
Guess what Mr Ekweremadu

As GOD you are abi
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Not just the north but every region of this country.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Manab: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmm Very funny people,

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by henryligit: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Everybody is entitle to his own opinion
Ekwe mmadu just say his own
Igbo man will prefere to be slave than beggin
His own brother for help
Talkless of another tribe north...haha

The problem with lgbo is that everybody is a king in his own gate
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by Kingrefreshed: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
FIRST, SHOW GOOD LEADERSHIP, IN UR POVERTY LOADED STATES angry angry

CLOWNS

You know the South is not Poor! Have you heard about Almajiri before??

It's not an IGBO name Clown!!!!
Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by olisaEze(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Which kind mumu talk is dis wan na!

Why negotiate with d North, why not negotiate with the West and Middlebelt since d SS might not be against the idea?

I don’t understand this kind of lazy political idea that the rest of the country needs the North to become President. They’re not even enough to stop any candidate that the fore mentioned zones back together.

Of a truth, something or someone can only have power over you when u permit it/him.
Just imagine dis Lazy-minded politician advising his people to negotiate with those that have subjugated & massacred them for 5yrs and counting!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Advocates Negotiation With The North For Igbo Presidency by SammyChi1988: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=96435386]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
I will support

But ipob with biafra agitation is dog shiit
Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized [/quote You must be very stupid for saying Biafra is a dream that can never be actualize. Biafra restoration is very sure. I hate Nigeria with passion, they are full of evil. Biafra I stand.. ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Onnoghen Absent From CCT Over Toothache, High Blood Pressure / EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.