Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) (364 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Frank Dallas Dies In Hotel Room Abia / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) by Laseye008(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bobrisky is currently making rounds on social media after sharing a video of himself with his lover in bed in a hotel room.

bobrisky
The popular crossdresser took to Instagram to share a video of himself with a man in a room, his supposed lover. Unfortunately, his lover refused to let his face show for reasons best known to him.

Bobrisky however pressured him to turn his face to the camera while teasing him for being shy.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhmHNGLKe8

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) by Badonasty(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
lol....bros lets see our face na...make we know who dey chop bob anus
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) by slawormiir: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) by Righteousness89(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
We Live in times where Sodomy and abomination is celebrated while Godliness and Holiness is frowned out!

We Live in a world where Immorality and evils are sponsored, modified and clapped for..
While the Gospel that will save life and the preacher are being Hunted!

Listen People! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!
Those in the Generation of Noah were destroyed by Flood!
Those in the Generation of lot were destroyed by Fire , Hailstones and Brimstones!

This our Generation is going the same way!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Be the Noah and Lot of this Generation by standing for righteousness, holiness and purity no matter the pressure of the day.

Stand out for JESUS even if it's you alone..
There is no more time!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) by nairalander2020(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
bobrisky live your life
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘Mystery Lover’ In Hotel Room (video) by blowjob: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
NA DAT NOLLYWOOD GUY, DAT GOT MARRIED angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Becomes Brand Ambassador For Juventus Academy (video) / “they Call Me Successful, Not BBN Drop Outs" Erica Tells #paulo As She Links Wit / Bridget Bema Is The New Shekau-online Users React To Viral Video Of Bridget Bema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.