Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) (6422 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2021
Best deal on trackers:

Live track

Replay all destination

Shutdown your vehicle from anywhere in the world with just a click
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
DMechy:
Let's Just get to it and cut the Literature

Catching a cheating husband is simple. You can also trail him to his boogie point. How about listening to everything he his saying, and planning.

He gets back from work, eats, then goes into the car to do God knows what. He will even on AC join. Obviously he is speaking with someone. Well you can hear what he is saying.

She tells you she's going for a vigil. And your instintcts is telling you na lie. Why not track her.

And you don't need any technical to be able to

I will introduce 2 devices you can use to do this.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2021
DMechy:
E don full ground
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
DMechy:

NB: This post is only for women with hearts made with concrete and Men with hearts of steel

Disclaimer: This is post is for both educational and promotional purposes only, the author shall not be held liable in an event this leads to breakups, divorce, or any unfavorable outcome

You are already smelling rat, and you know something is amiss. He is not as sweet as he used to be, and comes home late. Lagos traffic is enough lie.

He goes on business trips, spends a week, and calls often, but you know things ain't just right, your number six is telling you hubby is cheating, you just haven't caught him red handed..

Stylishly stylishly, people have been telling you, see, I saw your wife at some hotel with some strange man. You are raged, you confronted her, and she plays the emotional card, so you don't trust me, how dare you. Why would you think of me in that light, I was with my boss for a private meeting. Is there anything wrong with that, and you are already looking and feeling stupid.

Let tell you what to do!

Track him

You heard that right, yes. Track her.

How would this help in catching your cheating babe, well, I am proferring a solution, the information you glean and how you use that is totally your business or responsibility.

Let me show you how.

I need 3 comments and 10 likes to continue...... sad

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
DMechy:

See Boss, everything go soft soonest. As long as you keep the faith, hope and sustain the hustle. He go soft and rosy. I see roses everywhere here o.

And I no dey chop likes, I am here to inform and give back to Nairaland. One more comment to go, and let's make this a wrap

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
DMechy:

NB: This post is only for women with hearts made with concrete and Men with hearts of steel

Disclaimer: This is post is for both educational and promotional purposes only, the author shall not be held liable in an event this leads to breakups, divorce, or any unfavorable outcome

You are already smelling rat, and you know something is amiss. He is not as sweet as he used to be, and comes home late. Lagos traffic is enough lie.

He goes on business trips, spends a week, and calls often, but you know things ain't just right, your number six is telling you hubby is cheating, you just haven't caught him red handed..

Stylishly stylishly, people have been telling you, see, I saw your wife at some hotel with some strange man. You are raged, you confronted her, and she plays the emotional card, so you don't trust me, how dare you. Why would you think of me in that light, I was with my boss for a private meeting. Is there anything wrong with that, and you are already looking and feeling stupid.

Let tell you what to do!

Track him

How would this help in catching your cheating babe, well, I am proferring a solution, the information you glean and how you use that is totally your business or responsibility.

Let me show you how.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 11:51am On May 04, 2021
DMechy:
Yes, Track him/her/them

You heard that right. Have you watched any of those American movies, and the actor discovers the boesse always knows where he is. They will say, youv been bugged. Sometimes they throw their phones away, or swap vehicles.

Tracking an interest person is not a big deal nor rocket science. And it is possible, you do not need any prior technical know how. You just need your phone, and some common sense.

There a various reasons you will want to track someone or something.

Below are list of things or people you want to track.

1. Your Car: If you own one, and you are not tracking it. All I have for you is sorry. There really isn't any reason you are not, except the vehicle is insured. and not the oluwole insurance, comprehensive insurance that covers for theft. Most insured vehicle already have trackers installed, But there really isnt anything like being in charge and in the know of where your vehicle is per time. That puts you at an advantaged position

2. Your Kids: I know I know, we are not in China where all the movies we watched then were all about kids being kidnapped, and ransoms paid, that's probably the kind of movies the new crop criminals and bandits watched. Threats to kids getting missing are real, and as a concerned parents you should be responsible enough to be concerned about their welfare.

It does not necessarily have to be doing it for backups incase they get missing, but to just know where they are, places they visit, especially teens and at that stage they want to try new things and visit places.

3....…..............

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 8:04am On May 06, 2021
DMechy:

Let tell you what to do!

Track him

Let me show you how.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 2:37pm On May 10, 2021
DMechy:

grin For where women dey, FBI be learning ropes.

Keep it locked here, I promise it will be worthwhile.

10 more likes to go

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by Prugee: 9:32pm On May 10, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 10:25am On May 11, 2021
DMechy:

Let tell you what to do!

Track him

Let me show you how.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by sandrajason: 2:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Contacting Muyern Trust Hacker was surprisingly straightforward. Unlike the cloak-and-dagger portrayals in movies, there were no secret handshakes or hidden passages involved. A simple email exchange and a phone call later, I found myself discussing the details of my situation with their team. Their compassionate yet no-nonsense approach put me at ease, assuring me that I was in capable hands. Trust forms the bedrock of any healthy relationship. It's the glue that holds couples together through thick and thin. In my case, the suspicions I harbored were threatening to erode this foundation of trust. Seeking the truth was not only about confirming my suspicions but also about reclaiming the trust that had been shaken. Remember, seeking the truth is a personal journey that requires careful consideration and, at times, professional assistance. While it may be a difficult path to tread, it is essential for one's well-being and the future of their relationship. After all, as the saying goes, knowledge is power, even when it comes to matters of the heart. I am glad that I found out about my wife's infidelity with the assistance of Muyern Trust Hacker. To reach Muyern Trust Hacker, 
contact; muyerntrusted@mail-me.com or Telegram: @muyerntrusthacker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Effective Means Of Taking Care Of A Baby / Yoruba Tradition Is Killing My Love / Verbal Abuse VS Physical Abuse, Which Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.