Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

5 Mind Tricks That Will Bring You Amazing Money Luck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Mind Tricks That Will Bring You Amazing Money Luck (192 Views)

How I Use Aligator Pepper To Attract Good Luck In 2023 / "I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success / Amazing Money Secret That Secured A Desperate Teacher Lifetime Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Mind Tricks That Will Bring You Amazing Money Luck by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Let’s face it—money can be scary, especially if you’re low on funds. Even worse? Money-related stress can wreak havoc on our lives—it’s the leading cause of stress for most Americans, according to the American Psychological Association—which is why it’s critical to take proactive steps to manage your relationship with money.

Whether you’re feeling the financial pinch or simply hoping to improve your relationship with money, here are a few tips to help manage your money-related fears:

Stop seeing money as good or bad
Most fears associated with money stem from pre-existing beliefs, and many of us think of money as good or bad. Instead, think of it as a neutral resource.

Remember, money is a tool. Recognize your current beliefs and ditch the meaning behind them to shift your reactions, feelings, and fears. This will help you transform your entire relationship with money by making it much less personal.

After all, money only means what you believe it means.

Develop a “circulation” mindset toward money
Mindset is key, especially when it comes to money. If your mindset is set on lack instead of luxury, you’ll always be living with less than you deserve.

When I launched my business, I bought a one-way ticket to Bali with $800 and a laptop. Everything I earned after that was a result of choosing faith over fear. I didn’t always know how the money would come, but I always knew it would.

Resist the urge to think of money as a... read more>>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/5-mind-tricks-that-will-bring-you-amazing-money-luck/

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Dollr And Diram At Cheaper Rate / How To Import Goods From China, Usa And Uk / How To Raise A Fraud Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.