Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Popular Musician, Wizkid Admits His Father Inspired His Love For Fashion. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Musician, Wizkid Admits His Father Inspired His Love For Fashion. (248 Views)

Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity / Davido Is My Favorite Musician – Wizkid Son / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Musician, Wizkid Admits His Father Inspired His Love For Fashion. by Yungstallion: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, Ayodeji
Balogun aka Wizkid, has opened up
on his love for fashion and how his
father inspired it.
The talented musician is known to
always look good and he has given
that credit to his father during an
interview with YouTube music.
The Made in Lagos star said his
father was the first person that made
him fall in love with clothes. The
singer added that he knew his father
had one tailor who made his clothes
for years and that he always came
through looking good.

Wizkid has said that his father's style
made him love fashion.@wizkidayo.
Wizkid said admiring his father from
a young age made him to always
want to look jiggy and fresh.
In his words:

“I feel like my dad was actually
the first person that made me
fall in love with clothes. I
actually haven’t said this on
camera before but I remember
my dad has one tailor that has
been making his stuff for years
and my dad just comes through
swagging and stuff.”
Wizkid added that he always checked
his father out and that it made him
want to look cool every time.
According to the singer, his father
always looked like a king.

Re: Popular Musician, Wizkid Admits His Father Inspired His Love For Fashion. by Badonasty(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
lol....Machala omo alhaji

(1) (Reply)

”this Is Demeaning” Nigerians Drags Bbnaija Housemate Kaisha!. / WOW ! Actress Seduces Don Jazzy ( Full Video) / Comedian AY And Wife, Mabel Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.