Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed (2206 Views)

I Need A Lesbian Partner / Lesbian Hangout / In Need Of A Lesbian Partner/friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by damilola4515(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
my heart was broken by unfaithful girlfriend,so I urgently needed a faithful femm lesbian who base in ibadan or Lagos, guys pls don't be unfortunate, stay off,here is my WhatsApp number 09034180721
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by salvationproject(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
damilola4515:
my heart was broken by unfaithful girlfriend,so I urgently needed a faithful femm lesbian who base in ibadan or Lagos, guys pls don't be unfortunate, stay off,here is my WhatsApp number 09034180721
This is not wat u need babe... allow a guy like me but not me to drill u wella n u will be forever grateful to d almighty for opening ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by damilola4515(f): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2020
don't you have sister you can drill? ode omo
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by salvationproject(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
damilola4515:
don't you have sister you can drill? ode omo
sorry for the choice of word I used but all the same, I used the 'drilling' stuff to emphasize the power in a man to naturally make a woman happy not these weird lesbianism of a tin u crave for - all fake

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by damilola4515(f): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
you are didirin, do u think all Ladies enjoy satisfaction through penetration, I don't know what is always wrong with nairaland guys, we are different people with different sexual pleasure....oga pack well
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by salvationproject(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2020
damilola4515:
you are didirin, do u think all Ladies enjoy satisfaction through penetration, I don't know what is always wrong with nairaland guys, we are different people with different sexual pleasure....oga pack well
OK... now I understand ur point i.e not all ladies enjoy via penetration... I was only thinking what is only natural but then, best of luck...
on a second thought while keeping penetration aside, is dere really anything a lady can offer her fellow lady DAT a man cannot offer?
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by Powerfly(f): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2020
salvationproject:

OK... now I understand ur point i.e not all ladies enjoy via penetration... I was only thinking what is only natural but then, best of luck...
on a second thought while keeping penetration aside, is dere really anything a lady can offer her fellow lady DAT a man cannot offer?

Yes.. A fresh and succulent breast and wet..slippery pu*sy and soft sweet lips and an amazingly soft-protruding ass..
A guy can never offer any of that..

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by salvationproject(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Powerfly:

Yes.. A fresh and succulent breast and wet..slippery pu*sy and soft sweet lips and an amazingly soft-protruding ass..
A guy can never offer any of that..
Hahahahahaha but d oda lady also have those features as well na... I mean d boobs, pu*sy, lips & ass. as such, notin new
but anyways, that is sexual preference for u
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by damilola4515(f): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2020
lol powerfly, thank you ,pls tell him oooo

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by escapellee(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Feeling tongue deep down your pussy .making circular motion .pouring ice cream on it and sucking the tip of the clit till it squirt with sensual massage. Any mature and clean woman in abuja or Lagos. .call/WhatsApp me on 07033543846.
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by LaneBoi: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2020
You won't find Zzor preaching here...Zzor come and tell her she need Jesus o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by Naviystiles(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
damilola4515:
better go find a better dick and enjoy your life.. iranu sha. we mueve

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by automaniac69: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
I can understand that you are heartbroken, darling. But why sharing your WhatsApp in public? You will give a notion you are needy, besides you will get a lot of stalking from Nigerian rich uncles who want to leave you their fortune. Better do a review of tinder app and have a choice of girls to go out with. Just imho.
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by escapellee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 09055855092 abuja and lagos
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by thomaspartey: 5:43am On Sep 06, 2022
damilola4515:

So what do you use dildos for?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by escapellee(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Erotica c massage for Married /Single women.

Imagine my tongue down your tongue ,moving round your labia and clit area, moving it in and out while my hands are caressing your boobs and nipples , sucking d tip of your clit so well ,Tongue f***k. The best genital massage u can ever experience . . .Home/hotel service massage. Book for yours in Lagos / Abuja. With good and descret company 09055855092
Re: Lesbian Femm Is Urgently Needed by donkelvin10(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Helplessly CRUSHING On Mrsphyno!!! / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! / Good people still exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.