Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey (22116 Views)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Imagine the idiot
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by BIGNAME2020: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Nairaland and old news undecided
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by oluoma1: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2020
These Hausa Fulani urchins always displaying their mumulity everywhere they go. The soup wey him don't cook don done he come dey run he no wan eat again. Mtcheeee
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by oluoma1: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2020
BIGNAME2020:
Nairaland and old news undecided
Everything na old news for ur side. Don't u know when dat Adamu dey yab rubbish during the #Endsars protest. Am asking u. undecided angry
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Job2004: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2020
This country and some of their Senior Citizens are High on weed.
Garba wants to billionaire over night.
Shame on Garba
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by naijadrivablog: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Joker!!!
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Thrill4christ(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
You sued Twitter's CEO, you still dey use Twitter defend yourself. Abeg tell me who mumu pass.

Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Okuda(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:
Lolzzz... Dis lots jus continue to show how foolish dey are.. Dats how the useless govt is threatening to sanction a CNN in the US, d same CNN Trump couldnt sanction despite terming dem agents of the opposition party

Bruv, na distraction tactics men!!! i wonder hoe u guys cant know this.

Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Farki: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Clown.
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by od501: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Calazoto:
Here is his reaction,

I never see person wey mumu reach Adamu wink

Meanwhile, chat me up if you need maca root powder for honey/sex enhancing effects, low sperm count, infertility etc.

Promo price only for 5k

He kept saying we!

Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Nbotee(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Okuda:

Bruv, na distraction tactics men!!! i wonder hoe u guys cant know this.

Lolzzz. Distraction? Who dem dey distract? CNN? Nigerians or who exactly becos U and I know neither CNN nor Nigerians are one bit interested or bothered about it
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Calazoto: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2020
od501:

He kept saying we!

Him and his sponsors are fools!
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by lastmessenger: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:
Lolzzz... Dis lots jus continue to show how foolish dey are.. Dats how the useless govt is threatening to sanction a CNN in the US, d same CNN Trump couldnt sanction despite terming dem agents of the opposition party
remove guns from their hands and you will see that thia government is empty and has a very little influence on average Nigerians.
Meanwhile Garba is a joker
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Burstit(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Aboki miscreant
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Okuda(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:

Lolzzz. Distraction? Who dem dey distract? CNN? Nigerians or who exactly becos U and I know neither CNN nor Nigerians are one bit interested or bothered about it

Nigerians bro. Nigerians. You need to understand this tactic, as foolish as it is, works. This time maybe not. Its the same distraction tactics, Lie Mohammed and the Nigerian Army are using. if not, the matter of whether human rights were trampled upon or whether people were killed, missing or not, would have been a closed chapter
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by cardoctor(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Joblessness
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Werey grin
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by YurFatHer: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2020
He must be present o.

else I'll sue him for absenteeism

Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by dayleke: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Calazoto:
Here is his reaction,

Meanwhile, chat me up if you need maca root powder for honey/sex enhancing effects, low sperm count, infertility etc.

Promo price only for 5k

No be dat same Twitter im still dey use?
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Grace001: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2020
And he was a former presidential aspirant?

This would have been a big disasters, just look at the kind of people wanting to be a president of a already cursed country

Mumu aboki
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Kayharry(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
He is not supposed to be using same twitter to pass his message .
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Brushstrokes20: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Once a cow, always a cow!.. Adamu GARBAGE!
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:
they can sanction CNN though. They can kick it out of the country.
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by DedeNkem: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
A frivolous lawsuit filed by an id*iot! The judge should have thrown it out and not adjournment!!!
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:

Kick it kor, wrestle it ni.. In fact dey will bully dem out of d country
Nigerian government can ban CNN. federal government have the right to ban any company they want.
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Nbotee(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Nuel4:
Nigerian government can ban CNN. federal government have the right to ban any company they want.

Lolzzzz... Ban dem how? Shebi dey sanctioned some Nigerian stations and fined dem some amounts, what's stopping dem from fining CNN? U think dey can block CNN from the airwaves becos dats d only thing dey think dey can do but dey can't
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Akfrenzy(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2020
grin Arewa ajoka
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by candygist: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2020
Calazoto:
Here is his reaction,

Promo price only for 5k

Boss send me your jumper let's do business or text me on 0807 930 8768
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Ban dem how? Shebi dey sanctioned some Nigerian stations and fined dem some amounts, what's stopping dem from fining CNN? U think dey can block CNN from the airwaves becos dats d only thing dey think dey can do but dey can't
they can do it but I don't think they have the balls to ban an American company. CNN is banned in a lot of countries
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by Daddysidhan: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2020
The judge is a baddo, he systematically shift the case go April Lols, April Fool for Idiotic nincompoop garba.
Re: Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey by pacespot(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
This adamu guy is just getting awkward fame by being awkwardly stupid.

I know his palm would have been well greased by the current administration knowing how they often defend mediocrity.

Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked / Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas / Adewale Adeyemo Appointed Obama Foundation First President