Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,884 members, 7,824,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street (60448 Views)

Victor Osimhen Cake Hits The Market In Naples / Diego Maradona Is A God In Naples City See How People Are Weeping Like Zombies I / Archbishop Of Naples, Sepe, To Osimhen: "Score 5goals In 5 Minutes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by mariahAngel(f): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoftP:
What else do you expect from a city where their god was a drug addict,

Obviously they were on drugs

The day he did is to Nigerians was the day the gods of Africa started counting his days of existence

He would've died that day and the world would've blamed Nigeria for killing a legend grin
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by molbic(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
well maradona lived a reckless life ,he should've died now
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoftP:
What else do you expect from a city where their god was a drug addict,

Obviously they were on drugs

The day he did is to Nigerians was the day the gods of Africa started counting his days of existence

grin grin

Sorry I'm laughing but man.... angry
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
JosephXavier:
Las las everything is vanity
He was once a GOAT and now is gone

Soon our current goat now will be no more and will be replaced with another goat and even we.

Let me quite a line from a song sang by Backstreet Boys "life goes on, as if it never ends"

Mag his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Eziokwu Bu Ndu, we will all die someday.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Miracle2020: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of Diego Maradona..

Maradona Whether he Believed in Christ or not has gone to appear befor the KING of kings, JESUS Christ.
Name, Profession, religion,reputation or Pocket rate does not Matter on that side..

What Matters there is if You Accepted JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR.

Lets be guided so we don't end up chasing winds here on Earth.

Eternity is Real Folks!
It's all about JESUS and JESUS ALONE!
but you are chasing Trump presidency as if your life depends on it. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

you don't use "God" for a mere creature!

Maradona was a God

2 Likes

Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by rossniti: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by rossniti: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

Maradona was a God

No he wasn't.

He was an ordinary mortal like you who just had a great talent for football.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
RIP MARADONA. SAY NO TO DRUGS !!!
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why should I see my fellow human being as god when I have Elohim
Mtcheew. Rip Maradona.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by doggedfighter(f): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
rossniti:

No he wasn't.

He was a God.

Please don't ever quote me. You're full of bitterness and insults and I avoid people like you.

Thanks for your understanding !
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by doggedfighter(f): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
rossniti:

No he wasn't.

He was a God .

Please don't ever quote me. You are too bitter and full of insults and I avoid people like you.

Thanks for your understanding !

1 Like

Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by benjanny(m): 12:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Rip Legend

Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Pele of Brazil said one day, him and Maradona will kick ball in the sky
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by OtemAtum: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Nuttella:
Why should I see my fellow human being as god when I have Elohim
Mtcheew. Rip Maradon.
Maradona is a god of soccer, greater than your Elohim. Currently Jehovah is in a spiritual cage.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by OtemAtum: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2020
rossniti:

No he wasn't.

That's why he is a god. Mortality is only here on earth, there is afterlife and Maradona lives on. He is a god of soccer, same way Jehovah and Allah were gods of religion before they were encaged by the gods of science.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by juman(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Sad.
Genius footballer.

Why death took him away, why not the greedy nigerian generals.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by sylve11: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Teewhy2:
He put the city and club name on the football map.

You sabi am. cool

I, personally will miss Maradona............ sad cool
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by simplesearch: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Sleekfingers:

but u can use God for the jew man called jesus abi?

If Jesus was born a Nigerian would you have believed in him? Notwistanding whether or not you believe in him one thing is sure he died and rose again as he rightly predicted it of himself. While no human being down through history have been able to replicate this feat, it therefore implies that the one who have the power of life in him can also raise up with him those who believe and trust in him. Maradona like MJ enjoyed cult followership but none of them have life in themselves reason they are unable to help any of their followers to live again.

1 Like

Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by orlaglobal234: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2020
I saw the news on opera news i taught it was rumoured and i rushed down to nairaland here to confirm the news but it very unfortunate that Mr Diego Almando Maradona De Legend has gone forever ������ it's a pity rest on De king of soccer, rest on De Legend, rest on De icon, R.I.P Maradona Diego
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by chaloskyx: 1:06am On Nov 26, 2020
DONT WORRY IN SOME DAYS EVERYONE WOULD GO BACK TO THEIR LIVES WE ALL WOULD DIE SOMEDAY
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by TruthinAction: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Died young. Pele is still alive. He will either Rest in Peace in Heaven or Roast in Pieces in Hell. It depends on what he did with the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Kayouzka(m): 3:19am On Nov 26, 2020
The legend
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by scdyxgg: 3:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by alenwup(m): 4:35am On Nov 26, 2020
Oyibo matter dey tired me sometimes. Dem dey over do things too much. All these while when the man was always high, nobody thought of bringing him back to his senses o
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by goodshepherd123(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2020
His death is a lesson for all, that we shouldn't forget God and we must fear him. No matter the wealth and fame ,it is appointed unto all men to die once after this is judgement. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Franktom247(m): 5:57am On Nov 26, 2020
The italian government or the mayor of naples should grant him pardon and let him rest in peace
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2020
A true football legend of Naples but his life was messed up by drugs
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by dangotejnr: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Yeah sure, he brought honor to the town.
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by twilliamx(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2020
God's don't die
Re: Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street by Ololadekiniun: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

you don't use "God" for a mere creature!
excuse me sir it doesn't matter whether the God or god its how you carry him in your Heart the spelling are pronounce same way with same meaning so nah wash o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwueze Has Done More Work In 90 Minutes Than My Governor In 4 Years-twitter / Alex Iwobi Beats Victor Osimhen To Become Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Trophy Cabinet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.