Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Winners All Yoruba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Winners All Yoruba (461 Views)

Tips And Tricks On How To Crack & Win Jumia Treasure Hunt 2021 / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Winners All Yoruba by geunik(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
I have always heard of jumia and other online e-commerce website in Nigeria. This year, I gave jumia a try. I have use the platform for several orders which I have never regretted. I have participated in different promotions and won some. But I am having a lot of doubt as to the genuity of their black Friday Treasure Hunt.
Jumia black Friday Treasure Hunt is a programme that is designed to reward a group of lucky customer. A group of expensive items are scattered in different categories of items. For example, a fridge can be hidden in cloth category but it will be stated underneath it. It is the hunter that will go through the whole catalogue for clothes to discover where the fridge is. The hunter upon citting the item is to place an order immediately because the price is extremely cheap. A fridge of 200k can be sold for 3k.
Each Friday throughout the period of their black Friday month, different items are scattered in the different category two times a day. Whoever see and place the order first gets the item. At the end of the day, the pictures and names of winners are announce and placed on the jumia app.
According to jumia, jumia staff and their families or those who have won before cannot participate. However, I have my doubts. I have tried severally to win this category of promo but have never. I took my time to go through the right category from the beginning to the end and never saw the item. To make matter worse, all the names I have been seeing as winners are from one particular tribe in Nigeria. And I know the headquarters of jumia is in that tribe. I want to know if this promo is genuine. This is because many other promos in Nigeria are lace with fraud. I use to think jumia will be exceptional but I have my doubts now

Re: Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Winners All Yoruba by geunik(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
More

Re: Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Winners All Yoruba by Greenleaf247: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Believe jumia treasure hunt at your own peril undecided
Re: Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Winners All Yoruba by imagrg(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2020
JUMIA TREASURE HUNT IS a SCAM!

BELIEVE ME, THEY GIVE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN IPHONE AND MAKE THEIR FAMILIES WIN BAGS OF RICE FOR THE CHRISTMAS. NONSENSE!

(1) (Reply)

Sea Side Marcel Shop Rivers State / Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! / Roll-up Banner Supplier, Printing & Branding Company In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.