Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

We Want To Sell Part Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Want To Sell Part Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone (499 Views)

I Want To Sell part of My Business To You. (please Read) / We Want To Sell Part Of Our 25 Plots Of Land Near Leki Free Trade Zone / We Want To Sell Some Out Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Sell Part Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone by y2kaustin(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2011
My Dad,wants to Sell Part of his 25 plots of land,not far away from Lekki Free Trade Zone.We intend setting up an estate,but because we don't presently have the financial might.we intend selling some to start up something,prospective investors are highly welcome.

The Tittle on the property is Certificate of Occupancy and the Survey plans are all intact.Anyone interested in buying or willing to come in an invest,kindly call 08134340380 (Essien).Thank you,

(1) (Reply)

Do U Deal On British Quality Men Suit Or Female Or Have Somebody / Make Huge Amount Of Money Online With Your Mobile Phone / Opportunity You Can Not Afford To Miss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.