Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online (648 Views)

Brand New Giani Bernini Mariner Link 22" Gold Necklace For 150K Negotiate!!! SOL / Create Your Shopify Store - Start Selling Online And Earn In $ / Do you own a Fashion store or are you a dropshipper? Start selling online today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by queenblossom(f): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Stay clued to this page as I take you through the step by step method on how to run a profitable online business. I will be showing you how to create, build, grow, promote and scale through online business.
Do you know why the Igbo people are very successful in business. I will tell you..
before an Igbo man will start a business he will first of all serve under a man who has been in that business for years. 

I have been in online business for 10 years now. I started online business same time online business came into Nigeria. 

I noticed that a lot of people jump into business these days and before you know it they are already tired ,frustrated and all the money they invested into that business are gone.

I was in a saloon last week and a woman worked into d saloon and as usual I love to discuss business whenever am in any place, if you spend one hour sitting down with me,we will spend that one hour talking about business because business is my life. So the woman decided to join in the discussion and said her husband gave her 3million naira to start a business and she started hair business. That till today she didn't know how the money disappeared. She didn't make profit, most of her friend bought hair from her and till date they haven't paid. Then some she couldn't even sell it. They where in her house for a long time and she had to dash them out.

I looked at her and I smiled. This is d mistake lots of people make .

I started my first online business with just 20k. I tripled  the 20k to 60k and switched to another business. 

If you are reading this and you want me to continue this training type continue and I will see you again tomorrow.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by queenblossom(f): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Today is making it 1month to Xmas so the year is almost coming to an end.

Can you review you year from January to this day to know how far you have gone?

I don't know about you, but to me , the year has been a very wonderful year.

But if you haven't achieved anything yet , don't lose hope. You can change your story within one month.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

So you can still start today and make it before the year runs out.
Yes it very possible and I am ready to tell you how to achieve that

Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.

One thing that has helped me in life is searching and learning.

Do you know is possible to make 150k weekly selling online. In Nigeria right now we have over 100million of active internet users. How are you optimizing that?

If you are doing online business and right now you are thinking of quiting simply because you are not making enough sales, don't you think is because there is something you don't know that others who are succeeding knows ? Instead of quiting why not look for the solution.

Here this � Quiting should never come to your mind as an option.

I PROMISE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WAS GOING TO SHOW THEM HOW I MAKE 150K WEEKLY SELLING ONLINE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED INDICATE.

The reason you are not making sales in business is simply because you lack the right information to build a successful online business.

See you tomorrow as I unravel the secret.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by eboniest(f): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by Imunique: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Interested please.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by queenblossom(f): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Okay I needed people to indicate interest before I continue by training. So we are going to first of all talk about pricing. Knowing how to price your products is very important to enable you grow a profitable online business. Over the years I have come to realize that a lot of business startups doesn't know how to price there products. That is why you are not making enough sales to help you . Knowing how to price your products is very important.
Let me give you an example using some pictures .
Look at the first picture how much this silver crest blender is sold on jumia, d price on jumia is even cheaper than how much is sold in the market. In the market it is sold at 28k so you can still sell yours at 28k too or 20k and do payment on delivery . Now look at the price is sold on Alibaba in my second picture below. It is sold for 4,400naira by the time you add your shipping fee it will be around 6k or 7k max. Meaning you have about 10-12k as profit. Now when you all the money you are going to spend running promotion. Let's say to sell 200 pieces you will need to spend 100k on promotion.
200 pieces × 20k = 4,000,000 naira .
Cost of product 200 pieces × 6,000 = 1.200.000.
4,000,000-1.200,000 your profit will be 2.8 million.
So even if you spend 200k -300k on promotion you are making about 2.5million as a take home profit.

But I see a lot of online sellers what they do is that when they calculate the cost of product and the shipping they add only 1k or 2k as profit and start selling. They don't even make provision for promotion and they don't see how important it is to promote there business. This is why they are stucked because without promotion it is impossible to grow a profitable online business.
So when you are making plans for what you want to sell, still make plans on how much you need to spend on promotion.
Never start a business without having enough information on the business.

Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by queenblossom(f): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
See you tomorrow for another topic on how to grow a profitable online business
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by queenblossom(f): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
I would have really love to continue this but I noticed that people don't value free things. So you are thinking of starting a business right now but doesn't know how what to sell or how to sell it. I am starting a training on the 5th of December to mentor people on how to start a successful online business , what to sell online and make 6figure. This same method is what I have been using to sell online and making nothing less than 150k on weekly bases. And if you are into any business but you are not making sales. I will be showing the method I use to get 20-30customers weekly .
I will be showing you the step by step method you can use to run a successful facebook and instagram adverts without wasting your money and you get atleast 20-30 customers weekly.
If you are interested follow this
http://legitbusinessacademy.strikingly.com
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by queenblossom(f): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Starting a business is one thing and being able to get customers is another thing. This product and this method of marketing has constantly helped me to generate 6figure selling online. And I also helped a lot of people to scale there business online using my 10years of experience selling online. If I charge 20k for this training i promised you that it is worth it but I won't charge that much because my goal is to help young startups to grow there businesses online so I am charging just a peanut for the training . First 20people to join pays 1,850naira only after that the price goes to 5k which is also fair enough. But instead of paying 5k why not register now and pay less. Follow this road to register http://legitbusinessacademy.strikingly.com. See you in my group as we make millions selling online.
Join my millionaire group now and smile to d bank.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 150k Weekly Selling Online by queenblossom(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
How To Easily Make Millions From Peoples' Selfishness In Your Business 

People are naturally selfish

Everyone wants the best for himself even when they doesn’t deserve it

During a competitive contest or competition, when people pray and say God favor me

What they really mean is others can fail, while I win

Lol

People don’t care, they just want to have an unfair advantage over every other person

and most times they can do anything just to be better than the rest

When you hear this life nor balance that’s simply the meaning

Imagine a rugged play-boy wey don chop-life, shayo finish will want to settle for an innocent and decent virgin girl in the village.

When there’s any opportunity, people want themselves first

As an entrepreneur and business leader, what can you learn from this?

Only few people will buy from you out of sympathy or friendship

Business is a highly transactional thing

Nobody cares too much about you, it’s all about them

The easiest way to close sales easily is for you to prove to your customers that what they are getting is far more than what they are paying for.

But the problem is that only a few people know how to do this without looking too sales-aggressive or manipulative.

People are selfish, so stop begging them to buy from you

People do get irritated when they see WhatsApp statuses like

“Buy from us oh, before we go broke”

“2 more bags going, please buy so we can re-order”

That’s corporate begging man

The last time I did that was like 8 years back

When I was still a toddler in Business

Now I understand the game

I don’t beg, all I do now is:

1. Understand (exactly) what the buyers wants

2. Create a good, enticing offer

3. Make the buyer know exactly what he gains by doing business with me.

4. Push the sales

5. Make the buyer feel smart for buying from me

But the truth is that doing these 5 things is not as easy as it sounds, but trust me if you understand this formula, you can sell anything, from bathroom slippers to real estate to high ticket offers

This is what Robert Kiyosaki calls the Business of the 21st Century

Getting what you want easily by helping people get what they want easily

Here you will learn how to hit people’s core desires and make them happy to do business with you.

You will learn the right business to do in 2021.

You will learn how to create ,promote and build a profitable online business.

You will learn the right product to sell online.

You will learn how to sell on Instagram and Facebook.

You will learn how to build your customer avater.

I’ll be having a training today for people who will be interested in this offer.

Date: today

Time: 8.00pm prompt

5-KEY POINTS TO POWER

This is for you if you wanna play the big game in your business

Sales is not enough, you need massive sales and contracts

But people will not just give it to you except you know how to play into their interest

So, you have a choice to

1. Keep playing small and be satisfied with 5 orders max in a month

Or

2. Up your game and reach the big guys in the big way.

Up your Business, Make Massive Sales and Deals by Learning how to play the BIG-GAME

Click this link below to get started.

https://paystack.com/pay/eccommercebusinessgrowth

(1) (Reply)

Maxi Gown Styles - Bubu Gown Styles - Glamourous Boubou Styles And Kaftan Styles / Wholesale Ladies Handbags / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.