Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual (287 Views)

Mini Importation Class / Be Independent Of Poverty.. Get Your Complete Mini Importation Package Now / Check/get Your Complete Mini-importation Package Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual by vickydankal(f): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please Narialander, help a sister. I was once trained on WhatsApp for mini importation. My phone had issues I lost many things. Though I want to gradually recover from cloud.

Who can help with the manual Biko I need it urgently, I’m willing to pay a token. Thank you
Re: I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual by JohnnyBling(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
You've been trained already, why not use that little experience you've gotten already and push on. No be everything be copy and paste sometimes be creative

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual by vickydankal(f): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
JohnnyBling:
You've been trained already, why not use that little experience you've gotten already and push on. No be everything be copy and paste sometimes be creative

Thank you for the advice. Yet your advice has not eliminated the need for the manual. Brother e get why I need am. Just help me if you have it. Thank you
Re: I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual by defcon4: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Never knew there was a manual. Very funny. You can import goods from anywhere in the world. You don't have to pay for the knowledge.

1. What goods do you want to bring in
2. How do you want to bring them in (air or sea)
3. Terms of shipment
4. Ask the supplier to recommend agent, chat the agent up to know if they have partners in Nigeria that can assist with clearing and warehousing.
5. Chat the Nigerian agent to make further enquiries.

For payment use escrow
Re: I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2020
I've got one and its 22 pages long and another one that's 24 pages long with 4 chapters (I reckon this is the one you seek). Can provide more if you know the authors

Send me a private message and state your offer. Then we'll negotiate from there.
Re: I Want To Buy Mini Importation Manual by Divfav(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
You can msg me, aswear u will be do glad u did it.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Retains Third World Championship Belt / Chess Clubs In Lagos / Everton Manager Ancelotti Commends Iwobi Over Impressive Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.